Twitter: McCarthy Player Updates: Tyler Smith/Collins/Armstrong/Gallup

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Please dont throw to Gallup
There's no reason to not throw to him if he's open. But progressions are most likely going to take us to Lamb first and then Cooks. Gallup has got to win when neither of those are open immediately if he wants to get the ball.

1942willys

Reaction score
As I have said all week, 2 weeks in a row Gallup was standing in the middle of the field with no one around. I mean he was WIDE open both games. Last week the nearest defender was at least 8 yards away.
once QBs decide a guy aint producing they stop looking for them and then do not notice them
Its a bit more subconscious then anything else

And while he has been open some times he has not been a lot more and there you are

Havic

Reaction score
There's no reason to not throw to him if he's open. But progressions are most likely going to take us to Lamb first and then Cooks. Gallup has got to win when neither of those are open immediately if he wants to get the ball.
Lamb cooks ferg and Gallup / check down

shabazz

Reaction score
I'd rather not risk putting Hankins out there unless it's absolutely necessary.

His role in the playoffs is too important to rush him back against a team with 4 whole wins. Let's get this done without him

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'd rather not risk putting Hankins out there unless it's absolutely necessary.

His role in the playoffs is too important to rush him back against a team with 4 whole wins. Let's get this done without him
Exactly what I'm thinking. Yes, they have to win, but not at the cost of further aggravating his injury.

Creeper

Reaction score
Sounds like Hankins, Tyler Smith and Armstrong will be out Sunday. Not sure what happened to Armstrong, but this could mean Fehoko get some playing time?