Twitter: McCarthy Presser: Mazi has back issue Diggs, Lamb limited

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey hey hey guys don't be quick to rush COOK in, soon as he gets 36 yards for the game, you will hear about how all these people wanted Cook to play and he's not doing good either! Lol

stinkface

Reaction score
Hey hey hey guys don't be quick to rush COOK in, soon as he gets 36 yards for the game, you will hear about how all these people wanted Cook to play and he's not doing good either! Lol
I don't think we will see him until a back gets hurt. He's insurance, but insurance that can only be used 3 times before he has to go on the 53 man roster. That said the reality is we could cut any back on the team and most likely no one else would pick them up unless they had an injury.

CWR

Reaction score
Cool, he sucks when healthy so I'm sure he'll be all world with a bad back.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Everyone’s all beat up after the Saints game. One of the worst beatings I can remember the Cowboys taking. We’re going to be limping into AT&T stadium on Sunday still licking our wounds from last week.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

Ravens are going to come in all piissed off and run the ball against our pansy defense, and we are always suspect to running QBs anyway, thus I expect this defense to have a long day. their defense is giving up average of 2.7 YPC, given our RBs, they are about to improve....so our only hope is passing...... which is not a winning formula, specially when you are inside the 20....