McCarthy: There's definitely some really good things we've done the first 3 weeks

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on the @1053thefan pregame show: "There's definitely some really good things that we've done in the first three weeks, and then there's some things that have been highlighted to how people are going to attack us. We need to smack that in the mouth and keep on going. I just want us to go play a complementary balanced game tonight and I feel very good about where we are at the end."

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Cowboys coach Mike McCarthy on the @1053thefan pregame show: "There's definitely some really good things that we've done in the first three weeks, and then there's some things that have been highlighted to how people are going to attack us. We need to smack that in the mouth and keep on going. I just want us to go play a complementary balanced game tonight and I feel very good about where we are at the end."

By golly the obese lad is correct!
Lots of good things, lots.
A litany of good things!

I feel blessed as a fan after 3 games.
The Giants beware!!!!

jujoboys

Reaction score
I can hardly wait. Run Dowdle every 1st down for a yard or 2. Then on 2nd down throw a failed WR screen leaving us in long 3rd down situations with Dak running for his life. And then hear him talk about how they were trying to establish a running game. Like teams really fear our RBs. Plus throw a penalty in there somewhere

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Getting away from Jerry Jones will be the best thing that will happen for Mike McCarthy. It will happen sooner rather than later if he is lucky... before the 'umms, aahs and SUUUUUUIE PIGs!' begin slipping off his tongue...