Video: McCarthy Victory Dance

Motorola

Reaction score
LOL :flagwave: First playoff victory as a Cowboys Coach

Coaches gotta know and remember:
Have your phislosphy, rules, gudlines in place; but keep up with the changing times as far as how players interact, the trends they follow...and how the team wants to celebrate after successes.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
Man, watching that is a close second to Maher's missed kicks as my least favorite part of last night.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke and Dak are almost always together. I wonder how Prescott will take it if we end up cutting Elliott?
They say his best friend was actually La'el Collins and he seems OK without him. But you're right. Dak and Zeke go together like peanut butter and jelly.

Motorola

Reaction score
LOL :flagwave: First playoff victory as a Cowboys Coach

McCarthy gave it a good "spur-of-the-moment/shake a leg" move in appreciation for the WC win.
Now - if His Cowboys Team go out to the bay and win the NFC Championship circa 30 years ago - Big Mike needs to learn how to do the Electric Slide, the James Brown Super Bad Line Dance, and The Wobble --- in anticipation of winning Super Bowl LVII!!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
:laugh: I absolutely loved that video. Those guys deserved it. Glad to see them have fun, but at the same time they know they have more work to do.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
They say his best friend was actually La'el Collins and he seems OK without him. But you're right. Dak and Zeke go together like peanut butter and jelly.
True. These guys know better than us that it's a business. Maybe peanut butter will have to get used to a new partner ... maybe Pollard can be his jam '('cause jelly don't shake and bake like that).

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I remember in training camp fans talking about the weight McCarthy had lost, but it looks like he’s put on at least 30 pounds since the season started. He needs to do more dancing, while cutting back on the carbs.