McFadden Video Doak Walker "sssay what?"

superonyx

Reaction score

marchetta

Reaction score
wastedfluid;1842004 said:
Ray Rice looks sick running the ball

I say, let the Jets pick DMac, and we get the RB that will have the better NFL career R.Rice. Deja vu... Jets pick Blair Thomas #2 and we get Emmitt. I think lightning is about to strike again!

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
marchetta;1842080 said:
I say, let the Jets pick DMac, and we get the RB that will have the better NFL career R.Rice. Deja vu... Jets pick Blair Thomas #2 and we get Emmitt. I think lightning is about to strike again!

if that's the case, give me Jonathan Stewart instead

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
superonyx;1841994 said:
However, could someone please translate? haha.... I couldnt understand him at all.

Sounded fine to me. A bit of a southern accent, but I could understand everything he said just fine.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
"Obah kaybee"

Actually, he seemed very nervous and was talking too fast which is understandable.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
Rack;1842115 said:
Sounded fine to me. A bit of a southern accent, but I could understand everything he said just fine.

I agree, a little drawl plus a little nervousness....He will be fine, no big deal.

heavyg

Reaction score
Rack;1842115 said:

He sounded nervous to me and was just talking to fast. He speaks alot better than some of the college football players ive heard recently

WarDaddy

kidcrook
Reaction score
If I had a choice, I would really give Mendenhall from Illinois a real hard look. He appears to be the real deal.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
I just looked at Ray Rice (following a mention above) and take a look at the moves in this video link http://seerayrun.com/ WOW! This kid has some moves. He also has a great set of stats....anyone see this kid this year?

2007 1,612 on 315 attempts for a 5.1 ypc
2006 1,794 on 335 for a 5.4 ypc

looks like a young Emmit to me in the highlight reel.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Either guy from Arkansas would be fine with me, Hart/Rice/Stewart may be a little too slow to properly compliment Barber.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Kind of OT, but I grew up with Doak's grandson Russ. We were one school year apart, and played on the same Junior High and High School Varsity teams.

At Christmas time, from probably 73-78, Russ' dad, Russell Doak, hosted an annual party honoring his dad and a few other notable Highland Park High Alumni.

The noon BBQ generally morphed into a pick-up, 2-below football game. It was not uncommon for the two "starting QB's" for the team's to be Doak Walker and Bobby Layne.