Mcnabb Trotter nailed for parking in handicapped spot.

Hoov

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
She's the mother of a handcicapped woman, pissed off that grown men, atheletes, park in handicapped spots.

Good for her.

Yeah, i get it and all....and i have never parked in a handicap spot....

But it would seem that she has an attitude that it just over the top. I mean it sounds like she almost flipped out when someone else "took the rap" for McNabb. Big Deal, its a frickin fine, why does she care who pays it, and quite frankly that is out of her control if someone else wants to write the check.

Yeah, i think its rude to park in handicap spot but she's acting like people need to be given 40 lashes so that they come crawling on their hands and knees asking for forgiveness.

I'll tell you what also sucks. Theres a couple that live on my block, already parking is bad, and so they get a HC spot put in front of their house, thats cool but look what they do.

when the nonhandicap person is at work, the "handicap" person parks in a nonhandicap spot all day, and then when the other comes home from work, the handicap person moves their car into the handicap spot just as the other one pulls up so they essentially tie up 2 spots all day long. And we are not talking about a serious handicap, probably arthritis or back pain because they get out of their car and walk all the time without using the darn handicap space, but no one else can park there !!!!!!

if i could get a HC sticker on my car, the next day i would pull into that spot and leave my car there for a week and take the bus.