Me eye widened and me heart beat fast as I fell for Cowboys click bait

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Blimey! Some internet bloke quoted Jerald Jones as saying he and CeeDee have come to a contract crossroads and Jones confirms CeeDee's departure. Lies! :omg:

O, how naive of me to give it credence. Oh, I felt used, used like a small car at Eddies' Motors.
So, me hale fellows, beware of these click bait creeps. It is a safe bet that if Cowboys break wind or news, I shall see it first at CZ. Thx, CZ!

But speaking of Lamb, don't you agree tha he adds the most to our O team rather than Dak or Parsons on D (.82 sacks per game)?
Build from a unique, emerging talent such as CeeDee.
If we retain and enrich Parsons, good on him, too.

As for Dak he can take his act to the West Coast as a backup. 3 straight playoff blunders in a row has me miffed and verrry peeved.
(*This message approved by CD's mother)

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Blimey! Some internet bloke quoted Jerald Jones as saying he and CeeDee have come to a contract crossroads and Jones confirms CeeDee's departure. Lies! :omg:

O, how naive of me to give it credence. Oh, I felt used, used like a small car at Eddies' Motors.
So, me hale fellows, beware of these click bait creeps. It is a safe bet that if Cowboys break wind or news, I shall see it first at CZ. Thx, CZ!

But speaking of Lamb, don't you agree tha he adds the most to our O team rather than Dak or Parsons on D (.82 sacks per game)?
Build from a unique, emerging talent such as CeeDee.
If we retain and enrich Parsons, good on him, too.

As for Dak he can take his act to the West Coast as a backup. 3 straight playoff blunders in a row has me miffed and verrry peeved.
(*This message approved by CD's mother)
Get this Cowboys fan some Narcan and quick!