Twitter: Media Tweets Training Camp Practice #5 - 07/23/13

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Todd Archer ‏@toddarcher 30m
Just a special teams walkthrough this morning it appears. No regulars on offense or defense yet on field
Look for Ryan Cook to come off the NFI list today and get out to practice
DT Ike Igbinosun is in a boot with an ankle injury. Not considered serious but another DL is down

Tom Orsborn ‏@tom_orsborn 14m
#Cowboys doing a short special-teams walkthrough this morning. Could be a sign players are in for a longer session with pads this afternoon.

Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 12m
Cowboys special teams coach Rich Bisaccia is a big fan of F-bombs. "Shut the F up" and "This is *** outstanding" a few he's dropped today.

Bryan Broaddus ‏@BryanBroaddus 12m
First punt team has Will Allen as the personal protector. Tanner and McCray are the wings.

Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 2m
Expect the returner spots to be open as well. RT Dwayne Harris is fielding punts. Dunbar will also get a look.
Expect more starters and main backups on the ST unit this year. We've seen Lissemore, Carr, Claiborne, Wilber so far getting looks.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Calvin Watkins ‏@calvinwatkins 9m
Tuesday morning walkthrough was about the special teams units. No romo, dez, Witten, ware etc. some starters Carr and Claiborne.

mike fisher ‏@fishsports 48s
Jason Garrett running a series of 100-yard dashes. His own personal Conditioning Drills. Seriously. #cowboys

Carlos A. Mendez ‏@calexmendez 1m
Coale says his knee swelled after walk-thru Monday. Said he expected it. Part if recovery from acl.
For Coale, says he just needs swelling to go down. could be 'day to day, practice to practice, hour to hour.'
Coale said he actually had abnormal recovery because he had no problems in seven months since the acl surgery. Expected swelling

------------------
So since it's just ST, I'm not going to track anymore tweets.. Guess I can focus on work now. lol

RoyTheHammer

Reaction score
Jon Machota ‏@jonmachota 12m
Cowboys special teams coach Rich Bisaccia is a big fan of F-bombs. "Shut the F up" and "This is *** outstanding" a few he's dropped today.

Thanks for the update there, Jon. Any chance you're actually watching anything that's going on on the field to update us with, or are you just that giddy and excited over the use of a little profanity?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Coale isn't on track to make this team...
For now I would agree. I think the practice squad is probably most likely for him. That will at least let the staff know what they have in him a little bit more, even if he isnt able to get out and play against other teams.

fatboygixxer

Reaction score
Expect the returner spots to be open as well. RT Dwayne Harris is fielding punts. Dunbar will also get a look.
Expect more starters and main backups on the ST unit this year. We've seen Lissemore, Carr, Claiborne, Wilber so far getting looks.[/quote]

Made me cringe a little..

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Expect more starters and main backups on the ST unit this year. We've seen Lissemore, Carr, Claiborne, Wilber so far getting looks.

Doesn't me. ST's have SUCKED for a long time. Get people who can play and quit marching bodies out there.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

Made me cringe a little..[/quote]

The new coach probably wants to see who can do what before setting that team, so he can put the best group out there. I doubt both Carr and Claiborne will end up on those units unless they prove absolutely vital.

dez_for_prez

Reaction score

Made me cringe a little..[/quote]

Teddy Bruschi and Rodney Harrison used to play ST during their dynasty.