Meet your new LT

Hoofbite

Reaction score
lol, this reads like a pre-internet dating ad from the classifieds

I like long walks on the beach, drinking wine in the moonlight, and sharing a warm evening by the fire while watching Meredith Baxter Birney reruns on Lifetime

JBS

Reaction score
lol, this reads like a pre-internet dating ad from the classifieds

I like long walks on the beach, drinking wine in the moonlight, and sharing a warm evening by the fire while watching Meredith Baxter Birney reruns on Lifetime
Why are you a professional at this ? Lolol

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Grade A for this pick IMO....now let's go get Brooks, Wilson/Cooper, and Sweat. Read OLine coach is high on Hoffman at Center. So I think they may wait until 5th round unless one of the top 4-5 fall to 3rd round.

I don’t know how mean he is but his athleticism is second to none for a man his size.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He looked so happy when he said “looks like we’re going to Dallas”. He was choked up and emotional.
Kid from Manor, just right outside here in Austin. Big Man.. Making the big bucks and staying in Texas still is a big deal for some of them, and have their family able to watch them in person. Good luck to him, and we need him to hit the ground running. LT is open for the taking and would keep Tyler at LG .

RodeoJake

Reaction score
He might be LT in the future, but I can't see it happening this year. I hope the coaching staff can get his head on straight. Sooner coaches couldn't get him to play to his potential. I didn't like this pick, but he's a Cowboy now. Go get em Guyton.

plymkr

Reaction score
Grade A for this pick IMO....now let's go get Brooks, Wilson/Cooper, and Sweat. Read OLine coach is high on Hoffman at Center. So I think they may wait until 5th round unless one of the top 4-5 fall to 3rd round.

I happy with the pick. I give it an B+ and with the additional 3rd pushes it to an A.

morasp

Reaction score
Good value pick at 29. His technique is better than Tyler Smith's when we took him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

Hoffman is a scrub at best.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
i would have taken Barton if it was me. Guyton has real potential but think Barton was safer pick and could have helped day 1. Not mad about guyton pick but I’m not sure he’s a guy who helps immediately and with a 30 year drought of winning hard for me to be super psyched about a line man who may take 2 years.

That said I could be wrong, Tyler smith came right it and was ready so we will see