Members in Texas affected by Tornadoes near Abilene

Rayman70

Reaction score
You zoners ok? Just checking on my fellow zoners that might live near me that were affected by the Tornado on 5/2/24(Thursday). We were spared but some of my little town and the outlying communities were hit. Let me know if I can help. I don't have much, but maybe I can lend a hand. I filmed the tornado in real time from my front porch looking towards Abilene. Talk about scary stuff.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score
You zoners ok? Just checking on my fellow zoners that might live near me that were affected by the Tornado on 5/2/24(Thursday). We were spared but some of my little town and the outlying communities were hit. Let me know if I can help. I don't have much, but maybe I can lend a hand. I filmed the tornado in real time from my front porch looking towards Abilene. Talk about scary stuff.
I lived in Abilene from 2004-2019. What areas were hit?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Google the Hawley Tornado or go to YouTube and you can see real time footage and storm chasers. Its scary stuff. It was less than 3 blocks from our lil homestead. Lots of families lost everything, but I think no deaths, at least so far.