Mentality of Jerry World

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry is fine the coaches are fine the assistants are fine...Dak is doing fine...the O line is fine

the receivring corps is fine...the defensive backfield is fine..the linebackers are fine...special teams

are fine....all facets of cowboys team are fine...so if everyone and everything is fine then why

are not all us fans clapping like Jason Garrett and spanking the butts of all????.....the problem

with cowboys losing streak must be the fans....cause everything else is fine

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
mr dragon--- i see from your profile picture you detest Jason Garrett as much as me

I've never like Jason Garrett. I didn't like the way he was hired before Wade Phillips. I didn't like the way he had his hand held as he learned on the job. I didn't like the way he wasted a legit franchise QB with his terrible outdated scheme. I didn't like the way he iced his own kicker and clapped after he did it. I don't like his robotic demeanor while his players are getting hit late right in front of the refs with no call.

But the last straw was 2015 and how truly lost he was without Romo. It was one of the worst coaching jobs I'd seen until now.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never like Jason Garrett. I didn't like the way he was hired before Wade Phillips. I didn't like the way he had his hand held as he learned on the job. I didn't like the way he wasted a legit franchise QB with his terrible outdated scheme. I didn't like the way he iced his own kicker and clapped after he did it. I don't like his robotic demeanor while his players are getting hit late right in front of the refs with no call.

But the last straw was 2015 and how truly lost he was without Romo. It was one of the worst coaching jobs I'd seen until now.

mr dragon--- the key phrase you said...."until now".....when all facets of a team go in toilet ( exception of our punter )...it always falls on
the leadership or lack there...of HC..Head Coach..but cowboys dont live in real world..we live in Jerry world...So Jason is doing just fine
and as i already posted a new heading ( mentality of Jerry world )...the only problem must be if cowboys and coaches are doing fine is
us the "fans"....we must be the problem here?...this is mentality of Jerry World

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm pretty positive that Jerry blames this on Goodell and the league suspending Zeke.

No way (in his mind) this the result of the poor coaching and front office choices that he made.

Jerry's ego demands he find a scapegoat when things go wrong. It doesn't seem to matter how many times he has to do it, or how many years go by, he's never going to see himself as the problem.

dallasdave

Reaction score
Jerry is fine the coaches are fine the assistants are fine...Dak is doing fine...the O line is fine

the receivring corps is fine...the defensive backfield is fine..the linebackers are fine...special teams

are fine....all facets of cowboys team are fine...so if everyone and everything is fine then why

are not all us fans clapping like Jason Garrett and spanking the butts of all????.....the problem

with cowboys losing streak must be the fans....cause everything else is fine
So fine indeed :lmao:

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'll participate here as far as a team not having the real accountability to challenge by playing field guts...not excuse maneuvering.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Per J Jones - could get on a run here “because of our talent.”

Always selling. Plus it can’t be the “talent” he hand selected that got them in this mess.