Reaction score
Matt Ryan.

Not Rookie of the Year.

League MVP.

Discuss Hoge's concussions.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
i disagree but you can make the arguement that he is as important to the Falcons as Romo is to the Boys.....he has meant more to his team than just about anyone else you can think of......

Romo, Warner, Favre, and Matt could all be in the same boat

juck

Reaction score
Hoge calls in every thursday here in pittsburgh in a local station he is such a meathead itsnot funny.3 weeks ago he said dallas is the worst team in the nfl even with ourplayers not injured.He was gutting a deer when he called last week,lol.He acts like he knows everything meanwhile he was a backup fullback here i believe.meathead.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I don't agree with him, by any means, but I can see where someone might try and make a case for Ryan given how good he's been for them and just how much they've been able to turn that franchise around in one season, a good part of that can be attributed to the play of Matt Ryan.

Jake0

Reaction score
Turner deserves league mvp more than Matt Ryan does. Ryan's a great player, he's not the most valuable in the entire league.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Jake0;2452917 said:
Turner deserves league mvp more than Matt Ryan does. Ryan's a great player, he's not the most valuable in the entire league.
Agreed. He's probably a shoo-in for ROY, but doesn't deserve MVP.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
It's Merrill Hoge - take it with a grain of salt. At least he's not as bad at Skip Bayless.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Flacco is just as valuable as Ryan. I understand why someone could superficially think that Ryan is as valuable as Romo.

cobra

Salty *******
Reaction score
Turner is more important to the Falcons than Ryan.

If he wants to make the argument that the MVP is the player that is most valuable to his team, then the winner should be Tony Romo hands down. Or, more techincally, Tom Brady---his team is vastly different without him in there.

If he wants to make the argument that the MVP is the most valuable player to the league as far as performance and bring fame to the league, then Matt Ryan doesn't sniff the top 10 on that list.

The only way the MVP is Matt Ryan is if you define MVP as "most valuable player to play QB for the Falcons".

Reaction score
Considering how well Matt Ryan is playing today against San Diego, he may not be MVP but he could all but lock up ROY.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
Chief;2452638 said:
Matt Ryan.

Not Rookie of the Year.

League MVP.

It bugs me that Romos name isnt even brought up. The 3 games he was out is such proof of his value. Plus he is leading the league in passing. Despite missing 3 games he is up there with the leaders in td passes. Simply because he is done the list a bit in yards after missing 3 games he is not mentioned? Absolutely dumb.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Yeah but Hoge likes cold toilet seats and his taste is all in his mouth.

I've never been all that impressed with his football takes. He's more interested in cute predictions like this. Ryan is impressive. No doubt. But don't go overboard.

Reaction score
Chief;2452638 said:
Matt Ryan.

Not Rookie of the Year.

League MVP.

DILFER is the ONLY guy with credability there...period...listen to him and you will be impressed.