Article: Meta sued for violating patient privacy with data tracking tool

nobody

Reaction score
It is like Mark Zuckerberg WANTS to stay in trouble. :facepalm:

I am not sure he can help it. I think he's a sociopath (undiagnosed or diagnosed, who knows) and can't control himself. He has a lot of tell-tale signs of it. The stare without blinking for a long time being one of them....and his emotional reactions are often off from what a situation calls for and shows no sign of remorse or guilt.

Creeper

Reaction score
I hate Facebook.

But I do know some states take their privacy laws very seriously. Facebook could face some serious sanctions if this it a broader problem. May it's time for Mark Zuckerberg to spend a few nights in prison so he can get acquainted with a few of his "fans".

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I think there will be all kinds of new tech that can monitor health in the future, but there will be big privacy issues. Some tech that can warn you that you're close to becoming diabetic would be really useful tech, or something that can warn you your in danger of a stroke, also really useful. It could prevent serious problems.

But I would be okay with this info being transmitted to the patient and their doctor ONLY and being subject to all HIPPA laws.

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Tracking tools will always be around some we will know of some we will never.