Video: Mic’d up! Sounds From the Sideline - Week 2: Cowboys vs. Commanders

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Sorry cannot post the video due to language. Always a good watch and this week the intensity was dialed up! Loved Witten's discussion with a coach about needing to make adjustments and both Rod and Kris firing up the defense. When you have 5 minute go watch it if you like behind the scenes videos.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I was about to create a thread but realized there was too much "language" coming from everyone in it. lol. Everyone was pumped up for them Commanders.

It's on YouTube under the title: Sounds From The Sideline: Week 2 Cowboys vs Commanders

Dre11

Reaction score
How about Witt coaching up Kellen on the bench...lol Witt practicing for Tennessee job

Reactions: BAT

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that's the best one I've ever seen. I'll tell ya, Zeke may seem like a selfish little ***** off the field, but he let's his teammates know how much he appreciates them. And these D coaches don't hold back!

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
The team has swagger compared to previous teams. They seem so fired up the whole time!

MCMetal69

Reaction score
We need our touchdown catching announcer to teach our DB's how to catch the friggin' ball....................