Video: Mic’d Up! Sounds from the Sideline: Week 3. Cowboys vs Dolphins

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
The team has no energy IMO. Reminds me of the Patriots (Which I guess isn't a bad thing when you think about it). When you look at teams like the Bears or the Browns, they have a lot of energy. They celebrate together, and even celebrate touchdowns. They look like they're having fun. This team looks lethargic. Like they don't want to be there. Gotta fix that:thumbdown:. Hopefully their energy will grow in the coming weeks. Confidence and energy will help the weaknesses within the team.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I thought Jerry World™ was a nice touch lol
Old boy gots the power and he's given his respect.
I'd like to have a chance to see Jerry World, but I've just been too darn busy to take a series of days.
The NFL season kind of doesn't work with my season of business...

Ah well. Serendipity is not on my side right now, but the worm does indeed turn.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
The team has no energy IMO. Reminds me of the Patriots (Which I guess isn't a bad thing when you think about it). When you look at teams like the Bears or the Browns, they have a lot of energy. They celebrate together, and even celebrate touchdowns. They look like they're having fun. This team looks lethargic. Like they don't want to be there. Gotta fix that:thumbdown:. Hopefully their energy will grow in the coming weeks. Confidence and energy will help the weaknesses within the team.
Put more energy into the trolling attempts as well...

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Quinn is downright giddy. Playing on winner with a good D and the strong likelihood of an appearance in post season followed by a nice LT deal.