Micah Hanging Out With The Enemy After Mavs Game 4 Loss

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Maybe this is why Mavs fans wanted Cowboys players, specifically Micah, to stay far away and not bring those bad Cowboys vibes around the Mavs.

P.S. You just know die hard Philly sports fan Micah got that Luca jersey that day.

Go Mavs! Get it done in game 5!

RS12

Reaction score
Just Micah making the rounds. Saw him give Dirk a hug before or during the game. Last home playoff game waited for and greeted Luka after the game. Wearing Mavs gear but I will chalk it up to Micah socializing. Probably trying to get guys on his podcast.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Maybe this is why Mavs fans wanted Cowboys players, specifically Micah, to stay far away and not bring those bad Cowboys vibes around the Mavs.

P.S. You just know die hard Philly sports fan Micah got that Luca jersey that day.

Go Mavs! Get it done in game 5!

I don’t think this is a big deal MC. I saw Micah and other Cowboys players at the game last night. He’s a big Mavs fan. I mean he’s wearing a Luka jersey. This is the same thing all pro athletes do with each other - show respect for their game.

Mavs in 5!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Hey ...... I think Micah needs to talk less and do more in games that matter ....... but this is no big deal.