Micah more at LB vs Philly?

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Personally I'd like to see a bit of a different look this week. Last year Philly ran that read option stuff right at him, basically neutralized him. Arizona did similar this year with Josh Dobbs. It's been a theme with running quarterbacks vs us.

I'm not saying don't use Micah as a pass rusher. On 3rd and longs you definitely will. However I like him lining up in the middle a little more vs this type of offense. You can still use him to rush the passer over the guard/center like they did last week. But you can also drop him in coverage or use him to spy hurts some.

Maybe keep the eagles guessing a bit. We use him strictly on the edge again it isn't going to work.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Micah should be moved back and forth this game. Absolutely as a pass rusher on 3rd down, but as much as anything to spy Jalen Hurts and play MLB but also rush from there.

Even though he’s obviously capable of manning the pass, that’s not where we want him. Want him constantly moved around spying, tackling and rushing the QB from many different spots and looks.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Dallas has three players on the defensive line that have to be kept up by the Eagles on every play or there will be heat on Hurts:

Parsons, Lawrence, and Osa Odighizuwa