Micah not worried about sack titles

sandbridge77

Reaction score
I’m sure the 6 guy’s who finished with more sacks than Parson find this an interesting take.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Micah does not have time to worry about such trivial things. He's working on baby mama number three.

sandbridge77

Reaction score
Would you take any of those 6 over Micah? Bosa is the only one I'd consider.
That wasn’t my point, everyone of those players is the focal point of the opposing offensive coaching staffs, so maybe they are also a “guy”.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
As boldinger film and analysis suggested , Micah has so much impact last year but if others in DL had stepped up ( exception Sam Will ) it would have been spectacular, but instead we saw guys late or middle of the line was washed and qB stepped up to complete etc.

Micah , you keep doing what you do and improve , hopefully Quinn will get the other complimentary pieces this year organized.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I think Parsons has realized it’s getting tougher getting sacks with all the attention he receives.

DanA

Reaction score
That wasn’t my point, everyone of those players is the focal point of the opposing offensive coaching staffs, so maybe they are also a “guy”.
That hasn’t always been the case though, Robert Quinn being a perfect example.

Praxit

Reaction score
..lol.. yeah right. As soon he accumulates 5 or 6 first few games. He'll be gassed by 3rd quarter, trying to achieve those accolades.

Jarntt

Reaction score
I don't believe him. Micah loves reading about himself and promoting himself and knows sacks are the glamour stat for pass rushers. I also think there is a pretty good chance he does lead the league in sacks this year