Micah Parsons allegedly sent Stephen A Smith to hospital due to basketball crossover

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ESPN’s Stephen A. Smith didn’t appear immediately on his daily First Take appearance because he had to go to the hospital the night before, according to host Molly Qerim. The reason, according to Qerim: Smith was hurt at an All-Star Game practice after Parsons crossed him over.

Parsons, of course, is playing in the game, and Smith is coaching in it.

Smith eventually made an appearance on First Take and denied that Parsons crossed him over, though he did confirm that he was injured.

“[Parsons] and I were shooting around,” Smith claimed, “shooting against one another, and there was some sweat on the floor and I literally was about to pull up, just shooting, and I literally bust my [butt]. Feet flying on the floor and bam! It was like I was sliding.”

Rayman70

Reaction score
My money is on Nucua and Stroud. Hey they have skills. But I must say, Micah might sneak back onto my good side after the Stephen A. Smith injury news. I hope its true and he did put the hurt on him. That George Jefferson parakeet. He never shuts up.

Rayman70

Reaction score
What time is the game yall? I may find it intriguing. I havent watched any kind of NBA related stuff in many years,but I might this time. I hope Smith comes out in a full body Cast lol.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

yes-gif-2.gif

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
WOW.. Micah Taking Down His Own Coach.. :omg:

Micah Sending a Message To His Opponent.. :bow:

Now..That's Heart Of a Lion... :yourock:

Kwyn

Reaction score
Hahah, love this.

Micah has long been known as being able to hoop at a high level.

Naturally gifted athletes often do.

Wonder if he can hit a curve

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Micah Parsons, you are THE MAN! :thumbup: But break both Stephen A. Smith's ankles next time. :muttley:

shabazz

Reaction score
SAS doesn't need to be on the court with his old man Hokas on.

Aven8

Reaction score
Will be fun to see he going against Stroud. Both were really good in HS