Micah Parsons is not actively pursuing an extension with team

ArtClink

Reaction score
Lamb disappeared in the playoff loss. He was great in reg season but we need playmakers when it really counts and Lamb looked lost in Packers game. Not worthy of wearing #88.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

cowboybish

Reaction score
Doesnt make sense for Parson to extend now
I would wait to see how Zimmer uses him in this new defense scheme. If he uses him more in the linebacker wall, he may excel and be inconsideration for a large contract, but I would not even consider an extension this year. I would trade him for two first + what extra I could get to a team that wanted him.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I would wait to see how Zimmer uses him in this new defense scheme. If he uses him more in the linebacker wall, he may excel and be inconsideration for a large contract, but I would not even consider an extension this year. I would trade him for two first + what extra I could get to a team that wanted him.
Its nice that you think that, but the Cowboys, and Micah Parson dont really if you dont he could in consideration for a large contract

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
"you know this generation, they are soft as snowcone laying in the desert, you can't do that, it's hard on the guys, and Jerry hasn't given them a safe place yet" leader!!!!

Creeper

Reaction score
I read this to mean that Parsons understands Jerry has a priority to extend Lamb first. Parsons wants an extension but he knows the Cowboys have to take care of CeeDee this year. Parsons clearly stated he was to play for Dallas his entire career. To me he is not being selfish by waiting his turn.

I'd be more concerned about Lamb resisting an extension than Micah.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Lamb disappeared in the playoff loss. He was great in reg season but we need playmakers when it really counts and Lamb looked lost in Packers game. Not worthy of wearing #88.
We should be past blaming individual players in that debacle. Nothing went well for not one player on the offense/defense. Don't worry, Jerry will start having his lackeys putting out hit pieces on Lamb in a month.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I read this to mean that Parsons understands Jerry has a priority to extend Lamb first. Parsons wants an extension but he knows the Cowboys have to take care of CeeDee this year. Parsons clearly stated he was to play for Dallas his entire career. To me he is not being selfish by waiting his turn.

I'd be more concerned about Lamb resisting an extension than Micah.
Yeah. I agree. He says he wants to be a Cowboy for life. Makes sense.