Twitter: Micah Parsons Leads NFL In QB Pressure Percentage Through Week 8. Randy Gregory 3rd

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And to think, the Cowboys were forced into drafting Micah. Man, what an absolute steal.

Also, I’m super happy for Randy. That guy put himself through a world of hell for year, but he’s achieving his redemption this year

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

People don’t think we sack the quarterback enough. That’s because we pause a moment to make sure that we can stop the run and then we attack. I think it’s a pretty safe play scheme. Pressure is just as important. What’s nice about a sack is your drop the quarterback for a loss. Pressure he can put up an INT

manster4ever

Reaction score
Holy....I JUST was saying in the RG thread he's the most watchable and exciting guy on D NEXT to MP. I mean, that's like choosing between a filet mignon and NY Strip...both so good in different ways. Glad we have them both. This D is improving and when we get Tank and Gallimore back will get even better.

JBond

Reaction score
Holy....I JUST was saying in the RG thread he's the most watchable and exciting guy on D NEXT to MP. I mean, that's like choosing between a filet mignon and NY Strip...both so good in different ways. Glad we have them both. This D is improving and when we get Tank and Gallimore back will get even better.
Give me a porterhouse in the middle and we will be really cooking.