Video: Micah Parsons press conference

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Starts about 21:15 mark. Don't know why Dallas does not do better job at clipping videos.

The way the kid talked about and joked with Jerry... I think Jerry fell in love with him.

I think the first interview with the Dallas media over the phone on draft night seemed a little off imo.
This pc was good though imo.
This kid seems to have been playing on pure athletic ability and instincts. With good coaching he can be even better imo.

Cebrin

Reaction score

Starts about 21:15 mark. Don't know why Dallas does not do better job at clipping videos.

The way the kid talked about and joked with Jerry... I think Jerry fell in love with him.

I think the first interview with the Dallas media over the phone on draft night seemed a little off imo.
This kid seems to have been playing on pure athletic ability and instincts. With good coaching he can be even better imo.

34:42 watch Mike's face when the reporter asks about character allegations. He seems like a good kid to me. I hope he balls out.

Mr_437

Reaction score
It felt like Jerry, Mc, n Stephen didn't know Parsons, but Micah won them over in a big way. Dude handled the media and provided some humor, realness, and maturity.

The best PC in a long time. This is what it feels like to have a real live Dawg at middle linebacker. Now go get Dawg1 some protection...Alim McNeil please.

Last edited:

conner01

Reaction score

Need to bring Lee back in the staff and have them tied together at the hip
Assuming that doesn’t injure lee