Micah's podcast is back and he's speaking about the loss

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He puts the Joneses on notice saying they need to get the pieces they did not this past year. They went outside their norm with the trades last season. Interested to see what they do this year.

MoistMayonnaise

Devil's Advocate
Reaction score
If he calls out the Jones' he'll get traded. Which I think is a good idea since we could potentially get 2-3 starters out of that.

Aven8

Reaction score
When is it? Just went to it and it was from 3 weeks ago

CWR

Reaction score
He puts the Joneses on notice saying they need to get the pieces they did not this past year. They went outside their norm with the trades last season. Interested to see what they do this year.
Nothing outside of the usual is my guess.

Daks deal won't be settled until late in the offseason and they'll have a built in excuse as to why they couldn't be more aggressive in FA.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dude missed like two weeks of youtube money. His views would've been record high after the loss or directly after Mama Parsons did some straightening.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
He talks way too much and says a lot of stupid stuff.

But they clearly don't listen to what the fans want, so I'm all for a star player saying they need to do something. Micah can start by playing better when the games matter most, but if him talking makes them nervous about him wanting to come back then good