Michael Irvin Going Into Next Year Selling What You Sold This Year To The Cowboys Fan Base

rocknrobcowboy

Reaction score
Michael Irvin On The Dan Patrick Show: Going Into Next Year Selling What You Sold This Year Playoff Loss-28 Loss Years To The Cowboys Fan Base...

For Me - Cowboy Fans Are Not Sold..Reset And Move On The Next HC.. Better Yet,Jerry Remove Yourself.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MM is not the motivational leader this team so desperately needs at HC. The team completely folded 3 times this year. That’s not a coincidence or bad luck. It’s bad coaching.

plymkr

Reaction score
Wow. Yeah he said a mouthful there. We do have the skill but no will. We don’t want it as bad as the other teams. As soon as we get a setback we fold up.

I remember the Buffalo game when we stopped their RB and their offense pushed our defense 5-7 yards to the first down. I knew we were going to lose after that play. They wanted it more.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
MM is not the motivational leader this team so desperately needs at HC. The team completely folded 3 times this year. That’s not a coincidence or bad luck. It’s bad coaching.
It's a bad combo when you don't have a motivational leader in the huddle either.

Ken

Reaction score
Michael Irvin On The Dan Patrick Show: Going Into Next Year Selling What You Sold This Year Playoff Loss-28 Loss Years To The Cowboys Fan Base...

For Me - Cowboy Fans Are Not Sold..Reset And Move On The Next HC.. Better Yet,Jerry Remove Yourself.

No...."Like anything" is coming back.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
You can tell Mike played under one of the greatest motivators ever…Jimmy. Too bad none of these types are on the current roster.