Video: Michael Irvin Interviews Dez Bryant

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I love listening to Dez talk. And you can tell he's relaxed with Irvin.

Irvin wants so bad for Dez to re-light and carry that torch.... And Irvin wants the Dez/Cowboys to win super bowl just as bad as the players.

No selfishness on Irvin's part... just like when he was playing

mahoneybill

Reaction score
I love listening to Dez talk. And you can tell he's relaxed with Irvin.

Agree. Mutual respect between the two, and a true desire to want to win/improve by Dez.

Glad they had this interview as it sheds a whole new side on him, especially when we get to really hear what all the sideline talk is actually about.

Go MR X... May you flash it many times today

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Irvin wants so bad for Dez to re-light and carry that torch.... And Irvin wants the Dez/Cowboys to win super bowl just as bad as the players.

No selfishness on Irvin's part... just like when he was playing

Unlike Faulk who comes off like he doesn't want anyone else to be considered great.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Man I miss the intensity that Irvin brought to the team and the field every time he stepped on it. His level of intensity and passion was just as high during a mini-camp or workout in May as it was during a playoff game. You can tell while watching Irvin talk about the game and interview Dez that he still has that intensity and respect for the Cowboys.

I think Dez has that same fire and it's exciting to know that he will be doing it on our sidelines for years to come.............right Jerry?

Danger

Reaction score
Dez's intensity and love for the game is unmatched. One of my favorite Cowboys ever

CCBoy

Reaction score
...and I gladly look forward to future interview between these two.

nablives

Reaction score
Unlike Faulk who comes off like he doesn't want anyone else to be considered great.

I'd post what I think of Faulk, but I'd probably be banned for life. I'll just say the dude needs to get of the Cowboys back and leave it at that.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Agree. Mutual respect between the two, and a true desire to want to win/improve by Dez.

Glad they had this interview as it sheds a whole new side on him, especially when we get to really hear what all the sideline talk is actually about.

Go MR X... May you flash it many times today

X - Wildcard Game

X - Divisional Game

X - NFC Title Game

X - Super Bowl

X 'em out!

dfan32

Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. I really enjoyed that interview. Dez seems to have grown so much. In terms of desire and effort on the field, he reminds me of Irvin. That kind of 'want to' is contagious!