Video: Michael Irvin vs Stephen A. Smith on First Take

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I give this video an A for Awful.

You got SAS doing his normal I will just talk loud and think that makes me right Routine.
You got The Playmaker on the phone but the volume and sound quality is so bad you can't hear him if anyone else says anything.
And finally you got the last guy trying to act like SAS and failing miserably.

They need to change that from First Take to I made the First Mistake in hitting the play button.

Hardline

Reaction score
Do you think those two clowns would've shouted down Irvin if he would've been sitting in that studio? The one guy doing most of the shouting didn't even understand the term "America's Team" and Irvin should've done a better at defending it .
Irvin looked bad by deflecting to Seattle when the odds of the Cowboys making the playoffs came up.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Do you think those two clowns would've shouted down Irvin if he would've been sitting in that studio? The one guy doing most of the shouting didn't even understand the term "America's Team" and Irvin should've done a better at defending it .
Irvin looked bad by deflecting to Seattle when the odds of the Cowboys making the playoffs came up.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Goofballs on GMFB picking Seattle, say they are the better team and won't lose 3 in a row. LOL.
I can see the thinking behind it, but they were basically saying they may be premature on their thoughts that Seattle is in decline.
Whatever, don't care.
I only changes it over to see if they were saying anything about Zeke. and they did, I hit it at the right time. But they didn't say much. Then went to Seattle and their chances of making the playoffs. Which is about the same as Dallas. But they did not mention Dallas' chances.

Seattle, as we do, need Detroit to lose one, and one of the three, Falcons, Saints, Panthers to lose two. plus they win out.

DejectedFan1996

Reaction score
He always has. He loves Jerry. All the players do. The only one who comes close to criticizing him is Troy. And even then it's passive.

Didn’t troy say something like “we have an owner that won’t do anything, we have coaches that won’t do anything,” when he had that sideline rant about being tired of people being babied?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Didn’t troy say something like “we have an owner that won’t do anything, we have coaches that won’t do anything,” when he had that sideline rant about being tired of people being babied?
The one I saw of Troy going off (probably the one you’re referring to) was just him getting on the coaches.

But he was asked during an episode of Undeniable with Joe Buck if he would ever GM with the Cowboys and he said no. The implication of either Joe Buck’s question or Troy’s answer is JJ. He’s slyly thrown shade over the years, as well. With that said, I have no doubt that Troy considers Jerry a friend.