diehard2231 said:
looks good jacs,you sure your not trying to keep up with Juke :p:

juke has notthing on me

kingjacs5cu.gif

:D

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Okay, contest: You guys both have 3 days to make the BEST possible piece of work you can that is Cowboys related. (Juke and Jacs that is). You can use PS and PSP to make it. When the 3 days are up you guys post what you got in another thread and then put up a poll and let the rest of us vote on which one we like better. Then we will know the TRUE king of the Image Zone. We could set the start date later.

the other guys could get in too, (guys like Irvinite, Diehard, and all of the well-known sig and WP makers here on Cowboyszone. Or we could just let anyone who wants to enter and it could be some huge contest that a lot of people got in on. It could turn into an annual thing.

You like the idea?

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Okay, contest: You guys both have 3 days to make the BEST possible piece of work you can. (Juke and Jacs that is). You can use PS and PSP to make it. When the 3 days are up you guys post what you got in another thread and then put up a poll and let the rest of us vote on which one we like better. Then we will know the TRUE king if the Image Zone.

You like the idea?

Nah...It's a crappy idea....

:)

Not here to compete...I do enough of that selling everyday...here to have fun...and help eachother out....

jacs does great work...I see him as a partner, not a competitor.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Juke99 said:

Not here to compete...I do enough of that selling everyday...here to have fun...and help eachother out....

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/word.gif plus he would kick my arse all over the image dungeon.

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juke99

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/word.gif plus he would kick my arse all over the image dungeon.Today 07:17 PMJuke99Quote:

Whatever you guys say, I just think it would be a lot of fun, but then again I would be the one watchin so I can see why you don't want to do it. It's for fun and that's all it should be *sigh* oh well back to trying to squish a tomato and then harvest the skin, and try to stretch it so I can wear it as a hat...

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
jacs said:
http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/word.gif plus he would kick my arse all over the image dungeon.

*LMAO*

Funny stuff....

The "image dungeon"...looks like it's cacthing on...

:p:

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Whatever you guys say, I just think it would be a lot of fun, but then again I would be the one watchin so I can see why you don't want to do it. It's for fun and that's all it should be *sigh* oh well back to trying to squish a tomato and then harvest the skin, and try to stretch it so I can wear it as a hat...

Hey...I don't mean to bust on ya...but I have one of THOSE high pressure jobs and coming here is a complete and total relief and escape...

I take a lot more pride in helping someone like diehard come along than competing...

And ya know, I'm also into music... have a recording studio in my home...one thing I don't like to do in a competitive way is create art...

So..thanks for the invite...

How's about getting to work on some more sig pics?

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Hey...I don't mean to bust on ya...but I have one of THOSE high pressure jobs and coming here is a complete and total relief and escape...

I take a lot more pride in helping someone like diehard come along than competing...

And ya know, I'm also into music... have a recording studio in my home...one thing I don't like to do in a competitive way is create art...

So..thanks for the invite...

How's about getting to work on some more sig pics?

Yeah, I know where you're comin from. This place is kinda like my escape too.

And yeah, I've just gotta get some inspiration and I'll have some more sig pics. I guess I could do a Witten one....
Anyways, I LOVE music... what kind of music do you listen to/record?

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
i always make good stuff (rarely) when i dont even plan on doing one (Irvin).

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
jacs said:

Some of the oldies are a'ight, I listen to anything from R&B and Rock to Easy Listening and Jazz. I also have an appreciation for big band music, too.

Sadly, I don't have much musical talent so ALL I do is listen

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Yeah, I know where you're comin from. This place is kinda like my escape too.

And yeah, I've just gotta get some inspiration and I'll have some more sig pics. I guess I could do a Witten one....
Anyways, I LOVE music... what kind of music do you listen to/record?

Loud...

Different stuff....I have a writers publishing contract...so maybe something will catch on with an established artist...

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
zorg222 said:
Some of the oldies are a'ight, I listen to anything from R&B and Rock to Easy Listening and Jazz. I also have an appreciation for big band music, too.

Sadly, I don't have much musical talent so ALL I do is listen

icould listen toany type from any era, it really dosent matter but it all depends on the mood (i think thats the word)

If i need a swift kick in the arse (too lazy) i would listen to some Disturbed.
If i will be kicking someones arse i will listen to some DMX.
If i am to hyped i would listen to some R&B, jazz station or something.

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Loud...

Different stuff....I have a writers publishing contract...so maybe something will catch on with an established artist...

dam yous clicked your usernam and sent me to your profile and saw twinkies and now i am craving for one :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Juke99 said:
Loud...

I'll see what I can do... jk, but I hope your music career works out. You have any files of your music available?

I have one question though, if you became some huge superstar, would you still post here? Because it would be nice to have a famous person posting on this board. In effect, this board could become famous too. Maybe some benifits of some kind.
You know, just talkin hypothetical.

darn tomato skin, stretch out darnit, get on my head, get on my head.
Stupid tomato skin......