Michael Irvin wants to fight in MMA

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lol. Ya know, I was the one to use "lighten up, Francis" a bunch on here until
your boy Fuzzy got triggered. Now I see it all the time.

Irvin's first (and last) fight should be against Herschel Walker.
If I were his agent, I'd advise against it.
"Lighten up, Francis" is a term widely used. I had no idea of its roots on this board. Thanks for the history lesson, Robo. ;)

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Well no ****.

Lighten up Francis, of course this is a joke from Mike.
IDK, I read where Irvin really wants to do this but his wife says NO. So, I guess we won't be seeing him anytime soon in the MMA. LOL, he's nuts to even think of doing it. My gosh these millionaires get bored don't they?! :muttley:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
IDK, I read where Irvin really wants to do this but his wife says NO. So, I guess we won't be seeing him anytime soon in the MMA. LOL, he's nuts to even think of doing it. My gosh these millionaires get bored don't they?! :muttley:
I can't truly believe Irv wants to fight in the MMA scene. He's just hyper. Bless our Irv! :)

I saw your post in the other thread, sister. Sorry for your friend's loss :(

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I came here to say 'in before scissors joke.' Sadly, I was not.

How much would Cowboys fans pay to see Irvin v.McKiver though?
Irvin would knock himself out just by looking at the ring girl in round one. Definitely would pay to see Dak. :muttley:
giphy.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I can't truly believe Irv wants to fight in the MMA scene. He's just hyper. Bless our Irv! :)

I saw your post in the other thread, sister. Sorry for your friend's loss :(
Aw thank you sweetie. Believe it or not, I met my friend on that other site over a decade ago. We became very good friends. Her hubby was a huge 'Skins fan. He died of cancer, 49yrs young.

RoboQB

Reaction score
"Lighten up, Francis" is a term widely used. I had no idea of its roots on this board. Thanks for the history lesson, Robo. ;)

Loved the movie "Stripes". I use that term all the time when things get heated at the local bar.
It usually works. They call me Sgt. Hulka.

"Almost Anthony" Spencer... that's mine too. I also invented the internet. Al Gore is a liar. Damn, I'm crackin' myself up... lol

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I use "lighten up Francis" all the time, Stripes is a classic. Too bad these days using that term gets peoples feathers all ruffled because they have no idea it is all in fun and take it seriously :(

Them

Reaction score
...Michael that is such a bad idea!...really bad!