WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MICHAEL IRVIN and ANNA DEMIDOVA:
http://i368.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo126/theybf/Sept%2009/cd425e3f.jpg

http://i368.***BLOCKED***/albums/oo126/theybf/Sept%2009/ef1d2857.jpg
Regarded as one of the most successful wide receivers in the history of the NFL, former Dallas Cowboy Michael Irvin is a three-time Super Bowl champion and former broadcaster for ESPN’s “NFL Countdown.” Known as “The Playmaker” and one of “The Triplets” alongside fellow Cowboys Troy Aikman and Emmitt Smith, Irvin was a recipient of the Dallas Cowboys’ Ring of Honor in 2005. In 2007 he was inducted into the Professional Football Hall of Fame and has appeared in various television shows, as well as co-starring in “The Longest Yard” with Adam Sandler and Chris Rock. Last fall Irvin executive-produced/hosted the reality TV series “4th and Long” for Spike TV, in which one football hopeful was given a shot at making the Dallas Cowboys roster. Most recently he appeared on the Hall of Fame inductions on the NFL Network, and he hosts his own radio show in Dallas for ESPN Radio. He teams with Season 8’s Professional Dancer Competition winner ANNA DEMIDOVA, who makes her debut.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
Those couples get real close over the course of the show.

Careful, Michael.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
Sometimes it is just good to just remain silent, this is one of those times.:laugh2:

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
From the Playmaker to...Show Tunes?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They look good together. Uh oh, watch out Mrs. Irvin. OTOH, if you guys have ever seen Sandy Irvin, you know she has nothing to worry about.

juck

Reaction score
This will be TO in a few years minus the 3 rings.lol.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheCount;2916388 said:
What a Debbie Downer that guy is, huh? :laugh2:
I can't see Aikman out there boogeying it down and shaking his hips. He would be there for pure comic relief.

per wiki
In June 2009 Aikman graduated from UCLA. Was invited to be on Dancing with the stars but Turned it Down.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2916168 said:
They look good together. Uh oh, watch out Mrs. Irvin. OTOH, if you guys have ever seen Sandy Irvin, you know she has nothing to worry about.

I disagree

http://img10.*************/img10/4475/19522602770134edf86.jpg

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2916168 said:
If she hasn't left him at this point she never will. He's hit more stray than a NYC taxicab.