Michael Robinson = Kordell Stewart

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Do you mean Michael Robinson? The PSU QB or Marcus the Minnesota Viking or wherever he is now WR?

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Qwickdraw said:
I corrected it just before you posted.

Michael Robinson, Penn State.

Oh, ok- I figured that was who you meant and yeah, I agree, actually, probably worse.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy said:
Michael Robinson will make some team very happy as a WR.

The announcers all thought he didn't have a future as a WR either.

If the team wants to go the converted QB route, I'd look at Marques Hagan from Virginia late.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
junk said:
The announcers all thought he didn't have a future as a WR either.

If the team wants to go the converted QB route, I'd look at Marques Hagan from Virginia late.

and they are all ********.

Reaction score
Robinson will be a poor guy's version of an Anquan Boldin for the first two years of his career, remember Boldin was smart enough to stick to WR while at FSU so he became more polished at the position.

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Robinson will have to go to the cfl if he ever wants to touch up his game at QB. I was wondering why the **** the announcers were all raving about him. As far as im concerned he has no future in the NFL, in any position...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He ought to consider being a Kick and Punt Returner and a RB. He's got some good instincts running the ball and decent speed. Much better runner than passer, that's for sure.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
If I wanted a jack of all trades type, I'd look at Marques Hagans from Virginia in the late rounds or as an UDFA.

He has returned punts, played QB, RB and WR.

kartr

Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ said:
Robinson will have to go to the cfl if he ever wants to touch up his game at QB. I was wondering why the **** the announcers were all raving about him. As far as im concerned he has no future in the NFL, in any position...

Sounds like you got something against this kid. In his bowl game against FSU, he made nice throws when he had time and stood in there and took plenty of punishment waiting for his receivers to come open. I think he will be a very good NFL player and won't rule out qb, cause he's tough, smart and a competitor.