Michael Strahan on the YES Network

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I was watching (I believe it was) Pro-Football Weekly on the YES Network. (Yankee's Entertainment & Sports Network) They were interviewing Michael Strahan and when it was almost over, they gave player names and he was to answer with the first thing that comes to mind.

They named several Giants players. (Shockey => Crazy, Coughlin => Different, etc) Then she named a couple of Cowboys and here were his responses.

Romo => "Lucky" (followed by, "I just can't believe he is *really* that good")
Terrell Owens => "Over and Done"

Think just because he is from Dallas he might like the Cowboys a little bit? :laugh2:

Anyhow, I figured I would post what I heard since I knew it would ruffle a few feathers. ;)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I have always like Strahan. I think if given the opportunity to play for Dallas he would have really loved playing here.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
nyc;1781181 said:
I was watching (I believe it was) Pro-Football Weekly on the YES Network. (Yankee's Entertainment & Sports Network) They were interviewing Michael Strahan and when it was almost over, they gave player names and he was to answer with the first thing that comes to mind.

They named several Giants players. (Shockey => Crazy, Coughlin => Different, etc) Then she named a couple of Cowboys and here were his responses.

Think just because he is from Dallas he might like the Cowboys a little bit? :laugh2:

Anyhow, I figured I would post what I heard since I knew it would ruffle a few feathers. ;)

uuumm the toothless troth is from Houston.....

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Shouldn't ruffle anybody's feathers.

Football is an emotional game with alot of money and pride on the line.

In this type of environment people are going to say things.

We are 2-0 against the Giants and may get the opportunity to put them out of their misery in the Playoffs.

dcowboysfan76

Reaction score
nyc;1781206 said:
Oh, I swore he went to Dallas Carter High School.

Nope, he graduated from a high school in Germany. I think he played a year or two in Westbury, Tx.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Only lettered 1 year in football while attending Westbury (Tex.) HS…Graduated from Mannheim (Germany) American High, where his father Gene was stationed in the U.S. Army before retiring in 1985 to enter private business in that country…Business Management major at TSU…Uncle Art played in the NFL and CFL for parts of seven seasons…Married (Jean)…Michael Anthony Strahan was born on Nov. 21, 1971 in Houston, Texas.

Bonecrusher#31

Reaction score
nyc;1781181 said:

I saw that.....and the Blonde chick that was interviewing looked shocked after those answers ....She kinda acted like she was about to call him out...

She looked back at the camera and was like WOW.....

dmq

If I'm so pretty, why am I available?
Reaction score
I hate that show. It is so biased toward the Giants. I remember the show after the Cowboys game, the one host was still saying Romo was over the line of scrimmage on the TD pass.

tunahelper

Reaction score
Strahan= pervert and alternative lifestyler.

According to his Ex-wife.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Doomsday101;1781188 said:
I have always like Strahan. I think if given the opportunity to play for Dallas he would have really loved playing here.

Without a doubt.... he would "embrace" the star.... imagin him and Ware... and the Spencer and Ellis at the same time..... ooffaa

I was thinking that maybe Jerry would have worked some magic to get Strahan a contract when he was vacationing in Cali :D

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
His comments actually reveal what he and other players are thinking about how well Romo is playing..."I can't believe he's that good."

I'll take that.