Michael Strahan psychologically

juck

Reaction score
will be out of his game this year,i bet any amount.this divorce scandle really wrecks a human,especially athletes.Plaxico is whining and complaining.I think the giants may be at the bottom holding up the nfc east this season.my prediction.

TheHustler

Reaction score
I don't think you're right about Strahan. I think he will use the field to forget about his off the field stuff and let off some steam.

He'll be the same Strahan.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
(AP) In unrelated news today, a man escaped from a mental hospital today. His whereabouts are unknown. Stay tuned for more details.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
TheHustler said:
I don't think you're right about Strahan. I think he will use the field to forget about his off the field stuff and let off some steam.

He'll be the same Strahan.
I agree. He was having problems last year and played well.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Other than a few offensive linemen cracking rather crude jokes about his roommate I doubt he suffers any real distraction on the field.

This is about money like most things are. If he gives her 15 million she'll swear he was the greatest man alive.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
jterrell said:
Other than a few offensive linemen cracking rather crude jokes about his roommate I doubt he suffers any real distraction on the field.

This is about money like most things are. If he gives her 15 million she'll swear he was the greatest man alive.

yea, i think people will try to use the *gay* talk to get under his skin, but he's a pro. by now he's heard it all and i'm sure he'll just return fire and do what he does - sack qb's.

DWelch1775

Couch Warmer
Reaction score
I hope the man plays well, and it doesn't destroy him, but i gotta say I like having him a little distracted

Longboysfan

hipfake08
Reaction score
Vintage said:
(AP) In unrelated news today, a man escaped from a mental hospital today. His whereabouts are unknown. Stay tuned for more details.

Maybe last seen in an internet Cafe.:rolleyes:

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
juckie said:
will be out of his game this year,i bet any amount.this divorce scandle really wrecks a human,especially athletes.Plaxico is whining and complaining.I think the giants may be at the bottom holding up the nfc east this season.my prediction.
I disagree, he'll have a reason to play angry.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think Strahan will feel much better once he comes out of the closet on all this... :)