Mike Jenkins... Lets go!

Frozen700

Reaction score
so much for me being optimistic...i always get that with this team

as much as i was for pacman....cut that trash...we spent a first round on Mike lets use him......So much hype for Scandrick? lets see what he has!

this season has been going bad so far......pacman you piece of ****, just couldnt learn could you?

Lets go Jenkins, show us why we should move Henry to FS when Newman gets back!

SteelStan86

Reaction score
I agree with you 100%....pac man hasn't done anything but nothing...he has no punt returns TD's, no int, and hes always getting burnt....mike Jenkins needs to play NOW!!!!!!

crazytown41

Reaction score
I'm glad we drafted him. IT's time for him to step up and make us forgot about that moron, PacMan

Frozen700

Reaction score
yea for real...i wont lie i was hoping he wouldn't get suspended...but o well....everything from our Star QB has been bad news...so lets hope jenkins will make us all happy...

i am rooting for this guy

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Terence Newman700;2338543 said:

as much as i was for pacman....cut that trash...we spent a first round on Mike lets use him......So much hype for Scandrick? lets see what he has!

this season has been going bad so far......pacman you piece of ****, just couldnt learn could you?

Thats what I am talking about ..... Its Jenkins turn.

We are gonna have to rely on our Rookies since the Veterans on this team are a bunch of heartless morons with no direction.

I cannot believe the talent that is being wasted by these idiots.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
SteelStan86;2338557 said:
I agree with you 100%....pac man hasn't done anything but nothing...he has no punt returns TD's, no int, and hes always getting burnt....mike Jenkins needs to play NOW!!!!!!
Heck has even had a punt return longer than 5 yards or a tipped pass. I don't even want him back on team. He has been a disappointment as far as I'm concerned and has provided no impact.

Frozen700

Reaction score
zrinkill;2338608 said:
Thats what I am talking about ..... Its Jenkins turn.

We are gonna have to rely on our Rookies since the Veterans on this team are a bunch of heartless morons with no direction.

I cannot believe the talent that is being wasted by these idiots.

yea exactly......

it may be a blessing in disguise.....all i know is Sundays game will be real, real interesting.......

all that talent, and a second chance at life, and he pisses it away...i hope no 1 ever takes this guy up again

Q_the_man

Reaction score
SteelStan86;2338557 said:

Yeah right, he got burnt against Fitz. thats really the only time I saw him gt burnt, BTW Fitz is probably a top 3 WR in the NFL. Pac was a great tackler and very physical......this might be his last chance though JJ might cut him....which I would hate but Pac did this to himself.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2338543 said:

Glad to see a positive post from you :D

I agree, the Giants had Aaron Ross step up HUGEEEE for them last year as a rookie, we need Mike Jenkings to do the same!

SteelStan86

Reaction score
Pac man is nothing more but a thug.....U cant turn a H*e into a housewife and you cant turn a thug into a great football player...lol...its true

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
if we can overcome all of this, this team will have so much confidence later in the season.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
doesnt matter who they put back there we're not gonna get **** down with our vanilla coverages.

Frozen700

Reaction score
ajk23az;2338649 said:
Glad to see a positive post from you :D

I agree, the Giants had Aaron Ross step up HUGEEEE for them last year as a rookie, we need Mike Jenkings to do the same!

yea i realized my boy Zrinkill was right....

i panic to much, and don't act much like a fan when i do that

but hey man I'm ready to see what this team can do...out with the trash, and in with the rooks lets do it!

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;2338661 said:
if we can overcome all of this, this team will have so much confidence later in the season.

hell yea...i feel you man...it really will show us what we have

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Terence Newman700;2338672 said:
yea i realized my boy Zrinkill was right....

i panic to much, and don't act much like a fan when i do that

but hey man I'm ready to see what this team can do...out with the trash, and in with the rooks lets do it!

And I realized you were right about the mentality and lack of fire of this team .....

Glad we could meet in the middle and come together about were we want this team to go from here.

Maybe the only positive thing that comes out of this horrible week.

Frozen700

Reaction score
zrinkill;2338698 said:
And I realized you were right about the mentality and lack of fire of this team .....

Glad we could meet in the middle and come together about were we want this team to go from here.

Maybe the only positive thing that comes out of this horrible week.

yea bro i agree 100percent! :star:

its good when hard times like these we can come together......hopefully the same will be said about our players come sunday