CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Both Mike Mccarthy And Mike Zimmer Head Coaches

1.Mike Mccarthy HC/OC
2.Mike Zimmer HC/DC

Mike Mccarthy And Mike Zimmer “Two-Headed "Mike Monsters”
giphy.gif

links18

Reaction score
I would expect more of a Campo era scenario out of this two headed moster, like when Dave radioed up to the booth for Bruce Coslett (a former head coach) to give him a 4th down play; Coslett's response: "I don't have one."

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would expect more of a Campo era scenario out of this two headed moster, like when Dave radioed up to the booth for Bruce Coslett (a former head coach) to give him a 4th down play; Coslett's response: "I don't have one."
here's where you lose all validity dude seriously I guess the 36 wins two division titles three straight playoff appearances at a Mike McCarthy being this is some of the most consistent ball since the Jimmy Johnson era even though the playoffs have been a disappointment you bring in Dave campo as if Mike McCarthy's not already light years better you know maybe his Super Bowl title and its success being he's a top ten all time coach and win percentage including the playoffs isn't far off from a lot of the greats...

So when you try to take two guys who have been far more successful already in the NFL and try to compare him to the Dave campo era you need to take a step back and maybe take a nine month break and let's talk about this in October....

Aven8

Reaction score
Had you asked me 3 years ago who was the better DC, Zimm or DQ, I would have said Zimm for sure. At that time Zimm was still in Minny and DQ had just been canned in Atlanta.

DQ reinvented himself and through luck we drafted #11. Hopefully Zimm did the same. I think it helps that he only has to worry about that side of the ball now. Having said that they need to load with a lot more talent.