Video: Mike McCarthy Post-Texans Presser

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I always enjoy McCarthy's press conferences. He's one of the better coaches in the NFL from which to glean about his team. I appreciate his analytical ability and forthrightness with the press. Haven't listened to the whole thing, but kind of think this is one of the more significant press conferences we'll have this season.

fivetwos

Reaction score
I just want the team to respect him.

Im not yet sure that’s the case, or even possible due to the size of Jerry’s ego, I just HOPE it is.

rags747

Reaction score
Good interview, but it looks like he’s put on some weight from the summer.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Lots of work and some timely juggling to be done in preparing for the playoffs. Let's hope for success.

If MM is able to make the most of the time allotted to do these things, he's sure to deserve the credit.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Good interview, but it looks like he’s put on some weight from the summer.

True. Probably a little less boxing, cross-fit exercise during the season. Since he's obviously putting in the typical overtime workweek for NFL coaches.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Lots of work and some timely juggling to be done in preparing for the playoffs. Let's hope for success.

If MM is able to make the most of the time allotted to do these things, he's sure to deserve the credit.

And all the pizza a big guy can eat. :)

Those who pick on his weight, though, as if it's some sort of legitimate critique of the job he's doing have some of their own issues to deal with.. It's not a fair criticism, or indicative of the job he's doing.