Mike Vrabel had 44 tackles in 4 years with steelers before they let him go

silverblue

Reaction score
without someone with the long range vision of a Parcells, I am afraid he may be gone sooner rather than later. Parcells was high on him for some reason but it hasn't shown up yet in games yet. I will give him some more time personally even if it is just on special teams and occasional D

superpunk

Reaction score
That's a good point. Some take longer to develop.

Why are we keeping this Tony Romo guy around, again?

Carpenter showed some flashes last year.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
So far a knock on him is that he isn't a physical player. Vrabel on the other hand is a physical player. Its really not looking like a good future for the guy, there's always a chance; but two different coaching staffs for the Cowboys have now been pretty disappointed in the guy.

hendog

Reaction score
superpunk;1759107 said:
That's a good point. Some take longer to develop.

Why are we keeping this Tony Romo guy around, again?

Carpenter showed some flashes last year.

Exactly. It's not like he's needed to step in and produce anyway. Burnette is a yr older and is just now finding his way on to the field.

landryscorner

Reaction score
uhh in vrabels defense the Steelers front office is the stingiest, tight-watted,front office in football, they don't pay no one, and when they do they pinch pennies left and right so don't give me that, where have you seen or heard that Carpenter is gonna be a productive player for the cowboys, look hes gone, he doesnt have the size or speed for his position, he is a bust (and yes there are many of us that believe he is a bust) wheres the proof that he deserves a spot on the roster next year or the year after, I saw him 3 times in TC this past summer and what I saw out of him didn''t impress me, he has no speed, no manuverability, and small strength

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
I'm a Carp supporter...but Cromartie has 3 picks off of Peyton passes in the second quarter tonight. Ouch. Go Carp.:eek::

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Vrabel played for the steAlers:confused:. I did not know that! Learn somethin' new everyday!