Mike Woicik

lqmac1

Reaction score
This guy is a has been. The NFL has surpassed his knowledge or lack there of. Fire his *** this off-season, were always one of the most injured teams. Guy is clueless.

burmafrd

Reaction score
No, all accounts seem to indicate that he is one of the best if not the best. BUT I have found it comical how many claimed he would makde a huge difference. Total BS. As has been shown.

lqmac1

Reaction score
No, all accounts seem to indicate that he is one of the best if not the best. BUT I have found it comical how many claimed he would makde a huge difference. Total BS. As has been shown.

I think he WAS the best, but I highly doubt he's still viewed in that same manor now.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've always been interested to know more about this team's conditioning practices, other than simple weight training.

For years I have felt that they were ignorant of and behind the times in terms of flexibility and range of motion exercises.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
While they are at it, they need to fire our waterboys. Cmon man, can't even keep the drinks in liquid form? That is a fail and there should be consequences!