Twitter: Mike Zimmer impressed with Trevon Diggs

DCBoysfan

Hardwork and Dedication
Reaction score
This is going to be a battle within the game, along with their Dline vs our Oline.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm thinking Jefferson is pretty fast and a couple of inches taller than Diggs.

Both of them should have their hands full with the other to contend with. o_O

Just to make thing interesting, here's hoping we'll get pressure on their QB.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
sherlock-holmes-robert-downey-jr.gif

817Gill

Reaction score

Nah Diggs is 6’2, if anything he’s taller as Jefferson is listed at 6’1. He’s amongst the tallest starting CB’s in the league, we won’t see too many WR’s much taller than him.

plasticman

Reaction score
I believe this will be the Cowboys greatest test up to this point.

This is a must win for a very good Viking team that lost to the Cardinals on a last second missed field goal. They should have won.

The Vikings lost three games by a total of 11 points to teams with a combined record of 16-5. They have faced four top 10 defenses in their six games so far. They are battle tested.

Zimmer, an ex-DC for the Cowboys under Parcells, will have his defense prepared. The offense is coached to be efficient with an emphasis on ball security. They have a total of 5 turnovers this season, the NFL's 3rd least.

It will be interesting to se how the Cowboys respond coming out of their bye week. Hopefully it will be with the same determination we saw in the last six games. I think it will.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Diggs gets a sack

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Nah Diggs is 6’2, if anything he’s taller as Jefferson is listed at 6’1. He’s amongst the tallest starting CB’s in the league, we won’t see too many WR’s much taller than him.

A while back, I took note of the fact that he was listed at 6-3 and referred to my aging memory in so reporting. Perhaps we're both aware of how measurables are sometimes exaggerated? Anyhow, if he's, actually, 6-2, instead of 6-3, I'll take it as good news and be really glad for Diggs. :D

6-1 would be even better -- celebrations are in order!! Lemme see, what'd I do with that frosted wine glass? Mr. Beringer and his tasty white wine, that's actually pink with a touch of watermelon juice, is my good friend. He's, fortunately, a very relaxing one, at that. Go get 'em, Mr. Diggs! You da man. ;)

Last edited: