Cant scheme.
No imagination.
Blitzes are a joke.
Easier to read then a preschool book.
Never gets any pressure on QBs
Never gets sacks on QBs
Never gets tackles for losses
Never gets turnovers.
......and is one hell of a model American.

VThokie7

Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Cant scheme.
No imagination.
Blitzes are a joke.
Never gets sacks on QBs
Never gets turnovers.
Cant adjust.
Parcells had to take over the D in 2005

After a while don't you just get sick of reading your own posts? I mean come on we get the point you don't like Zimmer... But we seriously don't have to hear about it daily... Mix it up a bit, go after our LB or DL coach for a day or something. A little diversity never hurts anything :banghead:

Wolverine

Zimmer Hater
Reaction score
VThokie7 said:
After a while don't you just get sick of reading your own posts? I mean come on we get the point you don't like Zimmer... But we seriously don't have to hear about it daily... Mix it up a bit, go after our LB or DL coach for a day or something. A little diversity never hurts anything :banghead:

With all these unleashed posts I thought it would be a good idea to have a Zimmer unleased post.

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
With all these unleashed posts I thought it would be a good idea to have a Zimmer unleased post.

None of them are a good idea. I regret my Barnes thread already. :eek:

twa

Reaction score
I just have to say for the groceries Zimmer had last year he still fed us,However this year it's prime rib.not round steak.
TALENT makes better coaches... :banghead:

Common Sense

Reaction score
Wolverine said:

So umm.. being someone who just sits around and complains on message boards all day, I guess you must be quite the defensive guru, am I correct? I mean, after all, you know so much more than an NFL defensive coordinator.... why not break down some of Zimmer's schemes and tell us exactly why they don't work? Or do you have the first clue what you're actually talking about?

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Wolverine said:
Cant scheme.
No imagination.
Blitzes are a joke.
Never gets sacks on QBs
Never gets turnovers.
Cant adjust.
Parcells had to take over the D in 2005
i wanna see mike zimmer unleashed.... on wolve's arse. "yeah, mikey. that's the guy - right over there..." >points at wolverine< talk about "attacking sheme" - oh brother!

just funnin ya wolverine. the board wouldn't be the same without the daily anti-zimmer rants of you and hollywood. :D

Reaction score
You could have a "War & Peace" (What is it good for?) size book on how awful zimmy has been...

I feel embarassed for those who don't even know how bad he is...

Common Sense

Reaction score
I feel embarassed for people who complain without being able to back it up in any way, shape, form, or fashion.

Go ahead, break down his schemes and explain WHY they suck.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Why all the bashing of coach Zimmer? He was a defensive coach on our 92, 93 and 95 Super Bowl Championship teams. Coach Z, is only as good as the talent our management, scouts and personnel director supplied him with to coach from approx 1998 – 2004 as the defensive coordinator. Examples, DE Ekuban (sp?), Goodrich come to mind…..and if I researched the past drafts the list would grow like cancer.

I have been to ALL Cowboys training camps since 1992 and believe you me for those who have not been to training camp—Coach Campo is one of the most talented, hard working and enthusiastic coaches we have on our staff. The best proof I have is Coach Parcells would have already dumped him if it was not true. I challenge any of our Super Bowl defensive coaches to duplicate what they did with the talent Coach Zimmer inherited—not to mentioned some of the offensive teams on the other side of the ball Coach Z had to cover for. Actually, what an amazing job Coach Zimmer has done for us!

I am open minded, please explain to me “why” Coach Zimmer is a “bad” coach…….I will try to understand and admit if it if proven wrong………thanks!

junk

I've got moxie
Reaction score
Hollywood Henderson said:
You could have a "War & Peace" (What is it good for?) size book on how awful zimmy has been...

I feel embarassed for those who don't even know how bad he is...

You should talk to Parcells who has gone out of his way to keep him. Thats weird, I would have thought BP would have dumped him if he was that bad.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This ...UNLEASHED!!! nonsense is a bit lame by now.

It was amusing the first few times. Now it is just ignorant.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy said:
Why all the bashing of coach Zimmer? He was a defensive coach on our 92, 93 and 95 Super Bowl Championship teams. Coach Z, is only as good as the talent our management, scouts and personnel director supplied him with to coach from approx 1998 – 2004 as the defensive coordinator. Examples, DE Ekuban (sp?), Goodrich come to mind…..and if I researched the past drafts the list would grow like cancer.

I have been to ALL Cowboys training camps since 1992 and believe you me for those who have not been to training camp—Coach Campo is one of the most talented, hard working and enthusiastic coaches we have on our staff. The best proof I have is Coach Parcells would have already dumped him if it was not true. I challenge any of our Super Bowl defensive coaches to duplicate what they did with the talent Coach Zimmer inherited—not to mentioned some of the offensive teams on the other side of the ball Coach Z had to cover for. Actually, what an amazing job Coach Zimmer has done for us!

I am open minded, please explain to me “why” Coach Zimmer is a “bad” coach…….I will try to understand and admit if it if proven wrong………thanks!
gosh. it's tough to argue when you cheat by using weapons like... >gasp<... logic.

Roughneck

Reaction score
Alexander said:
This ...UNLEASHED!!! nonsense is a bit lame by now.

It was amusing the first few times. Now it is just ignorant.
Ignorant?

Ignore it.

Yeah I know, sweet word play right there.

:D

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Ignorant?

Ignore it.

Yeah I know, sweet word play right there.

:D

It is a bit tough to ignore when you have four or so separate threads with the same loony tagline.