Miles injures hamstring... again

Reaction score
Miles Austin exited Sunday's Week 3 game against the Rams with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.

And so it begins for Austin. He's been battling hamstring issues for the last few seasons. Austin caught two passes for 22 yards on five targets before leaving. Dwayne Harris is in the game with Terrance Williams and Dez Bryant.

benson

Reaction score
Miles Austin exited Sunday's Week 3 game against the Rams with a hamstring injury and is questionable to return.

And so it begins for Austin. He's been battling hamstring issues for the last few seasons. Austin caught two passes for 22 yards on five targets before leaving. Dwayne Harris is in the game with Terrance Williams and Dez Bryant.

We may not need to overreact just yet. He may have just felt something and decided not to test it, he was on the sidelines not in the lockerroom.

lwehlers

Reaction score
I sure hope that Williams and harris can step up and fill in for Austin. looks like Austin will be a game time decision for a lot of games this season with a nagging hamstring.

Vanilla2

Reaction score
I thought it was his hip

I'm wrong.

But I thought they said it was his hip during the broadcast

jnday

Reaction score
I sure hope that Williams and harris can step up and fill in for Austin. looks like Austin will be a game time decision for a lot of games this season with a nagging hamstring.

They won't have to step up much . Austin is not that much of a threat anymore.

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
according to the radio broadcast, he would have gone back in if they needed him, they didn't. He was not taped or iced down.