Miller lite lounge at AT and T

Hoov

Reaction score
Does anyone know which club seats have access to miller lite lounge ?

Last time I was at a game I was told that certain club seat sections have access and others do not.

Looking at section C-112. Cannot find this information.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Here is an blog article from 2016. It says to look in the Cowboys App on your smart phone. No idea if it's still the same in 2024.

http://www.venustrappedinmars.com/2016/09/the-at-stadium-secret-you-need-to-know.html

Step One: Download the AT&T Stadium App from the App Store
Step Two: Open app and select "Cowboys Experiences" at the bottom
Step Three: Create an account
Step Four: Click "Shop Now" located just under the headline "Make Every event more memorable with Cowboys Experiences"
Step Five: Starting the Wednesday before the game you want to attend, purchase your experiences directly on the app.

That's it. My super secret trick to maximizing your Cowboys experience on the cheap. Just don't forget, you need at least a Standing Room Only ticket in order to purchase an "Experience" -- cool, right?

Hoov

Reaction score
So you can purchase miller lite lounge tickets separately without paying for premium seats.

Hmm. Ok

I already purchased the club seats. They are directly behind the miller lite lounge area on the stadium map. Hope I will have access to the lounge.

Jipper

Reaction score
You don't want to go to the Miller lite lounge. You can't see anything. You're either staring at the players' butts, or a TV screen. Watching the players run through is not special. Stick to you seats; they're infinitely better.
Yeah but it’s fun to go pregame though for the experience

fivetwos

Reaction score
So you can purchase miller lite lounge tickets separately without paying for premium seats.

Hmm. Ok

I already purchased the club seats. They are directly behind the miller lite lounge area on the stadium map. Hope I will have access to the lounge.
Looks to me as if you have seats in sections 109, 110, 111 or 112 you’d have access to that area.

Call the team to verify if you’re not sure.

Just make sure you chant Jerry’s name and reinforce the great job he is doing.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
I'll agree with that. I did it once. I wanted to go back to our seats. The wife said she'd stay there by herself. I haven't been married long, but I'm not falling for that one. Lol. She did get a selfie with Aaiden Diggs. He thanked her. He's seriously the most adorable kid in the world.

Hoov

Reaction score
Looks to me as if you have seats in sections 109, 110, 111 or 112 you’d have access to that area.

Call the team to verify if you’re not sure.

Just make sure you chant Jerry’s name and reinforce the great job he is doing.
Lol about chanting Jerry’s name.

I called the stadium and the lady I spoke with said she did not know. Apparently they only deal with season tickets when you call. That was quite frustrating.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Really, after all this time what secret could Victoria possibly have?

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score

I called the stadium and the lady I spoke with said she did not know. Apparently they only deal with season tickets when you call. That was quite frustrating.
You won't see Jerry down there. You might see him sneaking/creeping out of the cheerleaders locker room, though

fivetwos

Reaction score

Ridiculous.

Go to seat geek dot com. Their seating chart shows the ML club covering all four of those sections.

It’s been a few years since I’ve been there, but I do recall considering and monitoring those sections to buy in, and I’m pretty sure its correct, but things change. I decided against it each time and never sat there.

That aside….I’ve always waited until at least the day before the game to buy tickets. I’ve flown across the country without game tickets many times. The prices always go down, and the secondary market never gets to where you can’t get a seat.

Not sure which game you’re looking at, but you’re going to pay dearly for those seats at this point in time. If it’s later in the year, and the team isn’t playing well, injuries, etc…..and/or for some reason you can’t go, you’re going to take a big loss.

Good luck either way and enjoy…

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
No it's not. They have security posted @ every exit checking tickets. If your ticket doesn't match that section...your SOL. Even if you just wanted to walk around and look @ the different seating locations for future games. The whole GameDay experience is a joke. I will never go back to that place.

Jipper

Reaction score
No it's not. They have security posted @ every exit checking tickets. If your ticket doesn't match that section...your SOL. Even if you just wanted to walk around and look @ the different seating locations for future games. The whole GameDay experience is a joke. I will never go back to that place.
I throughly enjoyed going to the Miller lite club at my first game, and then going on the field with a pregame pass for the second game. Granted I had the right credentials but I never had any issue with walking around and getting to the spots I wanted to go - maybe you had a bad experience bc of a jerk security guard?