Mini-Camp Pics

Hoofbite

Reaction score
CowboyMcCoy;3432479 said:
My... this board has a lot of hostility about the intellectual property of others.

If only it were that clear cut.

pgreptom

Reaction score
I want to see the pictures as well.. but if they can't be posted here, I'm definitely not going to their site. I'll be a-okay.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;3432488 said:
nfl.com pix. apologies if already posted.

09000d5d8186f9fb_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8186fa96_gallery_600.jpg

09000d5d8186fb56_gallery_600.jpg
This guy never takes his eyes off the ball. His kind of vision will benefit his career for a very, VERY long time. It's scary good. His hands have framed the ball perfectly from yards away. The only thing he lacks is experience and that will be coming faster than the rest of the league will ever want to happen.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Yeah good point, Felix is looking huge.

Robert Brewster is enormous too. And it looks like Miles Austin slimmed up a bit, even Barber too.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
COWBOYSss14.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

SPECIAL/ RICHARD W. RODRIGUEZ
Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones talks to quarterback Tony Romo during the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010.

COWBOYSss7.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Marion Barber runs the ball against Marquis Floyd during the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010.

COWBOYSss19.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Roy Williams sported a straw hat during the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010.

COWBOYSss15.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Dallas Cowboys quartertback Tony Romo, left, talks with Dez Bryant during the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010.

COWBOYSss2.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg

Dallas Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips pets Martellus Bennet's dog, Jupiter, during the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010.

COWBOYSss1.standalone.prod_affiliate.58.jpg
Cooper Wittten, left, and C.J. Witten run to their father, Dallas Cowboys tight end, Jason Witten after the mini camp session Sunday, June 13, 2010. They were there as part of family day at Valley Ranch.

Read more: http://www.star-telegram.com/2010/06/13/2261675/cowboys-mini-camp-sunday.html#ixzz0qpw04ZjD

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Do most teams have family events like this? Looks like they were having fun.

Martellus Bennett has a pretty dog too - looks like a great dane still growing.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, left, signs autographs for fans who attended the teams' NFL minicamp afternoon practice at Cowoybs Stadium Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (9) prepares to pass during an afternoon practice at the teams' NFL minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant, left, signs autographs for Ernest Watts, right, of Houston and Christopher Dirden, center, of Humble, Texas, who attended the teams' NFL minicamp afternoon practice at Cowboys Stadium Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Football fans look on as Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant (88) makes a catch on the sideline during an afternoon practice at Cowboys Stadium at NFL minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. Nearly 5,000 fans toured the stadium saturday, many of them staying to catch the teams afternoon workout. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

The Dallas Cowboys take in an afternoon practice at Cowboys Stadium during NFL minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. Nearly 5,000 people took a tour of the stadium Saturday, many of them staying to take in the team's afternoon scheduled workout. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Sam Hurd (17), wearing a pair of colorful socks, runs a route during practice at the teams' NFL minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Arlington, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Patrick Crayton (84) reaches out to make a grab on a pass from backup quarterback Jon Kitna in morning practice at the teams training facility during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys linebacker DeMarcus Ware (94) talks to offensive tackle Doug Free, left, at a morning practice at the teams training facility during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys team owner Jerry Jones, center rear, looks on at linebacker DeMarcus Ware (94) and the rest of the defense as they drill against the offense at the teams training facility during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys coach Wade Phillips, left, and quarterback Tony Romo (9) talk as they walk off the field at the teams training facility following a morning practice during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys linebacker Bradie James, right breaks through the line trying to reach Dallas Cowboys backup quarterback Jon Kitna (3) in morning practice at the teams training facility during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo (9) laughs as he talks with coach Wade Phillips, right, at the teams training facility during NFL football minicamp Saturday, June 12, 2010, in Irving, Texas. (AP Photo/Tony Gutierrez)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I thought Martellus had a Siberian Husky or Malamute.

Pretty sure he was picking up the turds during Hard Knocks.

brendang86

Reaction score
ohhh the photoshop potential of some of those :laugh2:but we wouldn't want to do that now would we

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
bbgun;3432260 said:
http://img171.*************/img171/5585/clippyletter.png
Oh man, this is so good. I should add this to the emoticons.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Man, a lot of those pictures are pretty crappy in terms of quality. Don't know if someone cheaped out on their lenses or what, but if your job is to take professional photographs, you should probably step your game up!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Hostile;3433188 said:
Oh man, this is so good. I should add this to the emoticons.

this will also work

http://img517.*************/img517/5585/clippyletter.png