Video: Minicamp Interview: LB DeMarvion Overshown

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Fu_lpOLWcAMSFiG

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Followed his career here at Texas and DeMo is one of those guys who i feel will develop and maximize his potential at the NFL level. Yeah, he was good in college, but should be better in the pros. DQ will bring this out in him. Excited to see him play, and Cox or Clark better watch out. Hook 'em baby.....

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
This kid looks so poised in this interview that I had to remind myself that he is just a rookie. I’m rooting for him on the field as well as off. Hoping he becomes the stud defender that he looks to be. Go DO!!!

Definitely, I think it will be fun watching him play.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
I'm rooting for him.

It was funny to see Vaughn breaking his ankles tho in Vaughn's highlight video. In all fairness, Vaughn was doing that to everyone.

J-man

Reaction score
Loved this pick, had him mocked to us several times. He can fly to the ball. Dude will be all over the field for DQ.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Going to be fun watching him put the smack down on Hurts and Jones and whoever the Commanders trot out there.
Game 2, AR gets smacked also. Well he is older so can he run that well still. So may not need to spy him.

Rodgers has still burned us running, so I think DO might be able to make a nice introduction to Rodgers lol. I think Rodgers is going to hate playing against DO.