Minnesota Anyone?

koolaid

Drink Me
Reaction score
The vikes are off to a quick start after beating two of the supposed better teams in the NFL, washington and the panthers. You guys think they are a serious NFC candidate?

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
They will be shown up next week by Chicago. Chicago really seems like this might be their year.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oddly enough one of, if not the, oldest QBs playing in the league now is also one of the better QBs at protecting the ball and making some good plays to help keep them in games.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
They are a very good, solid team that will have a respectable record and maybe a playoff birth.

But they aren't a Super Bowl contender. That may change at the end of the year. They have a good smart coach though, talented players, and are building a good, gritty identity.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Maybe......Chokepepper is gone and Childress is a pretty smart coach.

wileedog

Reaction score
FLCowboyFan said:
They will be shown up next week by Chicago. Chicago really seems like this might be their year.
Until Grossman gets hurt 2 or 3 weeks from now.

FLCowboyFan

Hoping to be half the man Tom Landry was.
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Oddly enough one of, if not the, oldest QBs playing in the league now is also one of the better QBs at protecting the ball and making some good plays to help keep them in games.

That is the way it typically works with veteran QB's. Unless they are Drew and Vinny:bang2:

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
the vikings are always a team to be reckoned with.

they have a bunch of past first round draft picks gelling together quite
nicely.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FLCowboyFan said:
That is the way it typically works with veteran QB's. Unless they are Drew and Vinny:bang2:

But Vinny can squat more pounds. :p:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
FLCowboyFan said:

This might be the Bears year, but until they beat someone other than Green Bay and Detroit, I'm not convinced. I know their good showing is a carryover from last season, but it helps that their division has been historically weak.

SacredStar

Reaction score
The Bears are for real.

They have an offense now to go with that brutal defense. Rex Grossman had a great day today, he was on all game.

Maikeru-sama

Mick Green 58
Reaction score
Minny is known for jumping out of the gates quickly and whithering away towards the end.

Maybe this year will be different.

alancdc

Reaction score
They have a dominant o line, and a very good d line with 2 monsters right in the middle. I would love to have their o line in Big D!

ghst187

Reaction score
Minny is good and they are very good along the OL and DL.
I actually picked Minny to win last week and this week.
Brad Johnson is a little more than a bus driver but I'd love to have him.
If they had a gamebreaker at RB or WR, they'd be dangerous.
They might give Chicago fits at home but probably not in Chicago.

We would have trouble beating Minny.
I also think Atlanta is really going to be tough all year. Their defense, esp with Abraham now, is extremely good. Dunn is running the ball well enough to keep pressure of Vick, who is playing well within himself so far.