Minshew to the Raiders

shabazz

Reaction score
So even Minshew Magic found a new home before #1 Free Agent Justin " the playbook is too hard" Fields.

Espn talking heads will be on suicide watch tonite

rags747

Reaction score
Minshew has got some ballz to his game, thought he played well last year. Was living in his van for awhile, can now upgrade to a full blown Airstream!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I thought he looked good last year.
I wouldn’t go that far. He was 7-6 with a passer rating of 84.6. He’s not a bad QB but he’s very up and down, which is why he’s been a career backup who’s bounced around the league. The Raiders are stuck. Carr flamed out and Jimmy G wasn’t the answer now they’re having to go through one castoff after another. This could go on for years.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wouldn’t go that far. He was 7-6 with a passer rating of 84.6. He’s not a bad QB but he’s very up and down, which is why he’s been a career backup who’s bounced around the league.
I watched several of their games last year. He played really well. Much better than I expected.

Kwyn

Reaction score
He’s one of those guys you would love to have as your backup but no team thinks he could win a championship.

I like him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I watched several of their games last year. He played really well. Much better than I expected.
He had a few good games but he only threw 15 TDs and had 9 INTs. He also had 5 fumbles. I wouldn’t call that a good season. He’s a decent stopgap QB who’s not to be taken lightly but certainly not the answer.