Anyone That Already Kows But For Those That Dont:
This Years Madden Installment Does Not Include Cowboy Players:

C. Canty
R. Pettiti
T. Thompson
J. Reeves
B. Thornton
K. Thornton

The Game Does Not Even Have Real Mug Shots For The Boys Rookies That We Do Have. Instead They Have Cheesy Generic Cartoon Photos That Look Like A Grand Theft Auto Mug Shot Gone Bad.

Wimbo

Reaction score
I think Madden usually updates rosters by week 1 of the regular season.

InDakWeTrust

DezBRomo9
Reaction score
HITBYROY31 said:
Anyone That Already Kows But For Those That Dont:
This Years Madden Installment Does Not Include Cowboy Players:

C. Canty
R. Pettiti
T. Thompson
J. Reeves
B. Thornton
K. Thornton

The Game Does Not Even Have Real Mug Shots For The Boys Rookies That We Do Have. Instead They Have Cheesy Generic Cartoon Photos That Look Like A Grand Theft Auto Mug Shot Gone Bad.

You will have to wait until they update the rosters for opening day, then download them. Just be patient, none of those guys would be starting though.

thssanders

Reaction score
I think reeves is in the game after the roster update. But there is no reason canty should no be in at, as well as ratliff. They probably didn't expect those guys to make the team, and expected canty to sit out a while. Hopefully they put them in there soon.

By the way, i'm 3-1 in my franchise. Lost to the niners somehow. My offense sucks but i get a lot of turnovers on defense, but give up at least one huge play a game.

HITBYROY31

Reaction score
It Sucks That I Dont Have Online Service For Playstation.
I Only Have Stupid Dial Up So I Have To Manually Update My Rosters.

NYCowboy22

Reaction score
The Boys defense in Madden is sick. Still trying to learn how to use Ware more effectively at the LOS and rushin the QB.