Mistakes, mistakes, mistakes

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You can look at this game against the Eagles in so many different ways
What is truly going to come down to, who makes the least mistakes.
And what does that come down to, one thing
Coaching.
At the end of this game, all the statistics are going to look somewhat similar. The only difference will be the score, and that will come down to , who makes the least mistakes
. Green Bay Aaron Rodgers how many games have they won against us, because we couldn’t get players often on the field in time. Yes it was that simple.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Coaching.
At the end of this game, all the statistics are going to look somewhat similar. The only difference will be the score, and that will come down to , who makes the least mistakes
. Green Bay Aaron Rodgers how many games have they won against us, because we couldn’t get players often on the field in time. Yes it was that simple.
Coaching is important, players showing up is more important

Creeper

Reaction score
I agree that the Cowboys need to limit the mistakes they make. If they turn the ball over or commit a lot of penalties, especially on offense, they will lose this game early.

I still think this game is not as important as many are suggesting. The Cowboys play the Eagles again at home so that game will probably be more important than this one. Winning both may be too much to expect from Dallas. Splitting, but winning all their other NFC East games would still be a good outcome. The Cowboys still have to play Miami, Buffalo, Seattle and Detroit, along with Philadelphia again so there are other tough games ahead. The Detroit game might be meaningless as the last game of the season. I am pretty sure Detroit will have its own division locked up by then.

Praxit

Reaction score
It could also come down to the refs calling no penalties on the Eagles.

Again.
..hoping that was a fluke. Im sure refs we're Called Out for having no flags on Philly.

No team is that discipline. Also looks suspicious.

Besides, this game is different REF crew. Maybe they side with US, most of night. ;)..

batman36

Reaction score
I agree that the Cowboys need to limit the mistakes they make. If they turn the ball over or commit a lot of penalties, especially on offense, they will lose this game early.

I still think this game is not as important as many are suggesting. The Cowboys play the Eagles again at home so that game will probably be more important than this one. Winning both may be too much to expect from Dallas. Splitting, but winning all their other NFC East games would still be a good outcome. The Cowboys still have to play Miami, Buffalo, Seattle and Detroit, along with Philadelphia again so there are other tough games ahead. The Detroit game might be meaningless as the last game of the season. I am pretty sure Detroit will have its own division locked up by then.
I agree that the Lions win their division, but Dallas finishes its season in Washington(Maryland, to be precise). All season-ending games are against divisional opponents.

ArtClink

Reaction score
It could also come down to the refs calling no penalties on the Eagles.

Again.
Losing franchises like us always blame refs for losing. We have continued our 28 year streak of not winning a Div game in playoffs, not because of officiating but because the fuhrer has been running every facet of the org and the results speak for themselves.

Don’t blame the officials if we lose Sun. Look to the only constant in this organization for the past 28 seasons. The fuhrer is our architect of losing.

How bout them Rangers!!

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Coaching.
Turnover winner is more than likely the winner of the game.