Mister Jerry Jones need to steps out his shoeings hard!

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
I like many of you is ashamed of the sorry effortings done up last Sunday by our beloved 'Boys witch resulted in a bad beat and T.O. threatening to turn postal and worstest of all for me--- much lost bettings moneys galore when them frothy filths from DC took the game at our house.

So much saddings loaded was I afterward-- that I fill up with dismay and was forced to fall off the wagon and have me a serious drunken debawchery and miss work for days staggering around disorderly and filled with wilding rudeness panties flying slappings barfs etc that even today I has me only a shady hazy rememberings on what I done did etc. so forth sense the game ended.

But now after shaking forth from the cobwebs and hasing my head finaly clear up from dark mists and the likes I see what we most has a strong needings for to happen with utmost immediates so we can get this team back on track...

We need for our glory us leader Mister Jerry Jones to show them lazys and money stealers who is the big bad ring leader boss of this here circus.

I'm making a emergency callings for Mister Jerry Jones to tear into the locker room tomorrow after practice while the players is showering off and rip off his clothings and most of all shoeings and go into that shower with his big old Texas size 14 EE feets stomping at the water and splashing about with plenty of angered up sploshing sounds etc. to finally put the fear back into 'em but good!

Mister Jerry Jones needs to let them players feel his power as he sways into that shower pushing on them and demanding that they play just as hard as he gets at 'em! He needs to let them know that a losings at home to the Deadskin menace can not stand!!!

And he need to sway around and splash up that water with them size 14 EEs so they can realize that aint no man like Mister Jery Jones and make them all cow her in fearings for themselves as they cover up their naked measly little feets which don't compare at all to our Mister Jerry Jones.

This is the time for real leadership (aka Mister Jerry Jones) to take the rains strong and firm and ride this team hard and deep back into the Superbowl.

Can't nobody else on the coaching staff or front office be doing this. Surely not good old nice bumbly rolly polly coach Wade with his babylike size 7 1/2 AAAs.

Football players is mostly tuffs and thugs anyways and they respond only to power just like in the jungle or the jailhouse. Like my old cellmate Sockatease use to say, "In the shower, big feet rule."

Mister Jerry Jones we at Cowboys forum calls on you to please take off your shoes and do what ya gots to do for the good of the team, bunions and all.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I have been eagerly awaiting Mr. Browns take on this weeks nonsense.

He never disappoints.

:bow:

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
:D your a knee slapper leotis I'm glad your one of us

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
leotisbrown;2301940 said:
Like my old cellmate Sockatease use to say, "In the shower, big feet rule."

That has officially become my favorite saying of all time.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
I wish I could walk in leotis' shoeings for just one day. I wonder what it's like to be a legend.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Like my old cellmate Sockatease use to say, "In the shower, big feet rule."
I knew today was going to be a good day. I had no idea how good until I read that.

It isn't as good as his Johnny Rocket's blast last time, but it's a classic nonetheless.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Only 203 views? And 4 of them are mine.

You people need to wake up. Genius has been published.

BadKarma

Reaction score
:lmao2: Okay...now I have to do a search on Leotis' past postings...this stuff had me cracking up hard.

Thanks Leotis, and preach on!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile;2302422 said:
Only 203 views? And 4 of them are mine.

You people need to wake up. Genius has been published.

Yes, he has surpased Chief in his posting. No offense Chief.

That as just hilarious.....:lmao2:

SweetDC

Reaction score
All this talk about strong men with big feet taking showers together might attract the wrong sort. Do we really want Skip Bayless hanging out in our locker room proclaiming his newly found love for the Cowboys?:muttley:

Great read, Leotis!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like many of you is ashamed of the sorry effortings done up last Sunday . . . . on you to please take off your shoes and do what ya gots to do for the good of the team, bunions and all.

Well spouted, hail fellow. You just keep on walking hard. Walk hard.

What is your nativity or species?
I await your response, kind sir.