MLB cheating for White Sox

jimmy40

Reaction score
Ordering the Astros to open their roof so it won't be so loud. First, the phantom hit by pitch and now this. Oh well, just one more reason to hate baseball. Way to go Selig, *******.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Yeah that was kind of weird. But then again I think in 2001 they made Arizona close its roof in the world series againt the Yankees. I could be wrong though, I don't follow much baseball.....

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
Man that game is still on. I was surfing through the channels and its about 1 thirty in the morning. Chicago is up by two in the bottom of the 14th.

cowboys#1

Finish!
Reaction score
yeah selig is a dumba** i love baseball but i hate mlb and the way the present thier product.

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
kojak_DD said:
Yeah that was kind of weird. But then again I think in 2001 they made Arizona close its roof in the world series againt the Yankees. I could be wrong though, I don't follow much baseball.....

Actually they made Arizona keep their roof open for every game. And to me the lack of a DH, being in a hitters park (As opposed to Comisky where it's known as a cheater's paradise) would be more of a deterrant than whether the roof is open or not.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Stros have had there chances. Last night with one on and one out in the 7th, Biggio came up and got two good pitches to hit. Both were 72 MPH change ups. One he swang through with a very good cut and the other he got under for the pop up. Both were high and in the heart of the plate. The Astros are lossing because there pitching has failed them and there not hitting. Simple as that.

jimmy40

Reaction score
jacs said:
There was no problem when they took a 4-0 lead.
I was just wondering if anybody even knew the World Series was going on. Lol.

kojak

Who Loves Ya Baby?
Reaction score
GTaylor said:
Actually they made Arizona keep their roof open for every game. And to me the lack of a DH, being in a hitters park (As opposed to Comisky where it's known as a cheater's paradise) would be more of a deterrant than whether the roof is open or not.

Well I knew it was something like that just couldn't remember. I just don't understand why MLB teams/cities have the option through the year to either open or close the roof but during the WS, Selig has the final call????

Not a good way to try and sell your product when its already hurting. Not a smart move by Selig to step in like that in the final series of the MLB season. IMO......

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
the roof didnt matter...I like the Astros but they just got caught by a red hot team

it happens alot of years in baseball now...the best regular season team doesnt always win the world series...its the team thats healthiest and playing the best in the postseason...

David

jman

Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I was just wondering if anybody even knew the World Series was going on. Lol.

What's that?

Is that one of those global political get togethers?

Any interesting topics to be discussed this year?