Twitter: MM comments on the schedule

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Notice the focus.......division games ( love it ). I say it every year, sweep the division, win few other games, and almost guarantee playoff AND one home game. Straight up, we should beat the Skins and Giants both games but the Eagles could go 50/50.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Notice the focus.......division games ( love it ). I say it every year, sweep the division, win few other games, and almost guarantee playoff AND one home game. Straight up, we should beat the Skins and Giants both games but the Eagles could go 50/50.

Commanders wont be easy this year

Good coach and the best d-line in the league. Luckily their offense sucks though

Dre11

Reaction score

Good coach and the best d-line in the league. Luckily their offense sucks though

their LB and secondary will still be a problem. stopping the run will still be a problem for them.

HungryLion

Reaction score

Yeah Ron Rivera is a massive upgrade coaching wise. Won’t be a gimme anymore. Cowboys should beat them. But won’t be gimmes for sure.

HungryLion

Reaction score
their LB and secondary will still be a problem. stopping the run will still be a problem for them.

Yeah. I think quick drops, get the ball out to the receivers and make their secondary have to tackle and make stops.

I don’t think their athletes in the secondary can handle the cowboys athletes at receiver.

Also if our OL can get Zeke to the second level. They don’t have the horses to stop him well back there.

Darkhound

Reaction score
It's a good thing the Cowboys offense will be adopting WCO concepts this year. Getting the ball out of Dak's hands under 3 seconds will neuter that dline....if....
IF DAK can deliver and ret rid of the ball fast

ghst187

Reaction score

agree but will also say the iggles were actually garbage last year and aren’t all that much better talent wise now.
We lost to them because we had crap for coaching staff and the players quit in the second game. The iggles played hard and squeezed out the win over us...if MM is half the coach I think he is, we roll the entire division and win 11 or 12 games pending good fortune on the injury and suspension front.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys don’t play an NFC East game until NYG in Week 5
That's a really great point about the schedule. With no mini camps or OTA's and a possible abbreviated training camp and preseason, there might be some kinks that need worked out the first 2-3 games.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It used to be, we’d figured out where we were as a team by the end of the preseason, but this way could be cool, too, I guess.

cern

Reaction score
The players need a serious attitude adjustment from the last few years. No more "we need to learn from our losses" crap. We need to hate losing. Bees are pollinators. Wasps are predators. We need to be wasps.

Howboutdemcowboys31

Reaction score
Just so we’re all clear...

Rivera’s a better coach than JG but not by a whole lot, and I HATE JG. Outside of that SB season Ron was just as average as JG. Not to mention his team was an absolute embarrassment in that SB.

Jstopper

Reaction score
Just so we’re all clear...

Rivera’s a better coach than JG but not by a whole lot, and I HATE JG. Outside of that SB season Ron was just as average as JG. Not to mention his team was an absolute embarrassment in that SB.

THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS. I’m from NC and used to see them play every week, outside of his superbowl season he was hot garbage. Multiple losing seasons, multiple 1 and done trips to the playoffs. People just overrate him because they recognize his name.